Let's take responsibility!
Taking responsibility for the environment and local community has been an important part of the broader commitment of the Rezidor Hotel Group to sustainable development for many years. In 2001, this commitment was fortified and placed within the scope of a program called Responsible Business (RB). That commitment continues with this Wroclaw five-star hotel's Responsible Business program. Each hotel has a unique RB Action Plan covering areas such as community outreach, environmental improvement, employee well-being and health and safety.
The hotels are engaged with both local charity groups and the corporate international charity organization supported by the Rezidor Hotel Group, the World Childhood Foundation. The mission of Childhood is to defend the rights of the child and to promote better living conditions for vulnerable and exploited children at risk all over the world.
Standing out among hotels in Poland, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Wroclaw emphasizes corporate, social and environmental responsibility:
- Our Employees actively and regularly participate in charity runs: Kraków Business Run, Corporate Run in Wroclaw
- To protect the environment we collects used batteries in special boxes.
- We are partner program PCK Good Manners
- We take numerous measures to reduce the consumption of water, energy and heat
- We have Responsible Business Team, a team of certified trainers, responsible for internal training on the program Responsible Business
- We actively promote among our guests Carbon Neutral Program, thanks to Club Carlson points each of our guest can affect the formation of forests in Kenya
- Every year we participate in Earth Hour action
- We are in close cooperation with local authorities including BCC, BPCC, the Rotary Club, AmCham