Sophisticated Zurich airport hotel blends style and convenience
Enviably located by Zurich International Airport, this hotel exemplifies convenience without sacrificing class. The collaboration of a team of acclaimed designers, the Radisson Blu Hotel exudes style with décor like ornate light installations and plush fabrics throughout all 330 rooms and suites. As an added bonus, this upscale establishment is connected to the airport terminal via a direct walkway, making air travel easy for guests on the go.
- This hotel at Zurich International Airport has the distinction being of the only hotel with direct access to the terminal.
- The international design house Designers Guild has outfitted all 330 rooms and suites with sleek furnishings and artful accents.
- Enjoy a sumptuous dinner of Italian delicacies at the on-site Filini.
- Experience the thrill of the angels' wine tower bar, a 16-metre glass Wine Tower replete with an extensive selection of international wine.
- Savour delectable dishes at angels' wine tower grill restaurant, which features an entertaining open show-kitchen.
- Retreat to the PACE Fitness Club and Airport Fitness & Wellness Club for an invigorating workout or soothing spa treatment.
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet is available throughout the Radisson Blu Hotel, Zurich Airport.
- With natural daylight and state-of-the-art presentation technology, the 52 meeting rooms are perfect for conferences and social events.
- Fifty-four on-site parking spaces directly connected to the eighth floor and the Conference Centre make travel that much more convenient.