Responsible Business - Let's take responsibility
Taking responsibility for the environment and local community has been an important part of the broader commitment of the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group to sustainable development for many years. In 2001, this commitment was fortified and placed within the scope of a programme called Responsible Business (RB). Each hotel has a unique RB Action Plan covering areas such as community outreach, cultural heritage, employee and children’s rights, health and safety and environmental improvements.
The hotels are engaged with both local charity groups and the corporate international charity organisation supported by the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group, the World Childhood Foundation. The mission of the foundation is to defend the rights of the child and promote better living conditions for vulnerable and exploited children all over the world.
RB activities and achievements of this hotel:
- Blood donation by staff
- Clef Verte certification annually since 2008
- Collection of kitchen oil for recycling
- Donations to the Chacun son Everest association and the
- Solidarités Nouvelles pour le Logement 78
- Staff donation of clothing twice a year
- Staff participation in a women's marathon to benefit breast cancer research
- Use of energy-efficient light bulbs