Experience Norway’s cultural hub from central Bergen hotel
As the city’s largest accommodation, the Radisson Blu Hotel Norge, Bergen stands out for comfort, convenience and size. Adjacent to Lille Lungegårdsvann Park, this hotel in Bergen offers 347 rooms and suites with modern décor and superb amenities. Guests delight in the spa and complimentary fitness centre with indoor swimming pool, sauna and Jacuzzi. This Bergen hotel also boasts 19 multi-faceted meeting rooms.
- Located in city centre, the Radisson Blu Hotel Norge, Bergen sits 20 kilometres from Bergen Airport, Flesland.
- The 347 rooms including Suites and Business Class Rooms at this Bergen hotel feature modern design, Free high-speed Internet and quality services.
- Søtt+ Salt restaurant offers gourmet dishes complemented by spectacular city views.
- The historic Ole Bull Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and à la carte dinners with a view of the city park. BARE restaurant serves gourmet cuisine of the highest quality.
- Biblioteket Bar provides a classic, peaceful atmosphere for a cup of coffee.
- Contra Café Bar offers refreshments and snacks, while Balkongen Bar is the perfect place to drop in for a cocktail or aperitif.
- For dancing and drinks try the Metro bar and nightclub, and looking for something from the American kitchen, TGI Friday's is located at the hotel.
- Unwind at Helsero health and fitness centre with pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and exercise equipment or indulge at Hammam Spa.
- The hotel has 19 meeting rooms, from boardrooms for up to 12 people to a banquet hall that can hold over 450 guests. The meeting rooms are fully equipped to ensure successful events.