Stunning facilities and an experienced conference staff have earned the Radisson Blu Hotel Norge a reputation as an ideal venue for receptions, elegant dinners and entertainment. The range of room sizes allows the hotel to accommodate both large galas and intimate gatherings.
The hotel offers many sophisticated venues, including the spacious banquet hall, which features crystal chandeliers, hand-printed silk wallpaper and original merbau parquet flooring. The smaller adjoining rooms provide a perfect setting for drinks before or after the event. The private room on the hotel’s second floor showcases antique furniture, original works of art and sparkling chandeliers for an air of classic elegance.
- 19 meeting rooms spanning more than 1,289 m2
- Business center
- Catering services and customized menus from experienced chefs
- Dedicated conference coordinator for every event
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access for all meeting delegates
- Healthy food breaks including fresh and dried fruits, nuts and Pure® mineral water
- Private parties
- Rooms such as the Aløven conference room accommodating up to 200 delegates, a classic conference hall accommodating 520 and 2 state-of-the-art boardrooms