The Radisson Blu boasts an exceptional reputation for its receptions, fine dinners and entertainment, all skillfully orchestrated by a highly qualified conference staff. Hosts planning large, celebratory galas or small, intimate dinners are equally welcome.
Crystal chandeliers, hand-printed silk wallpaper and original merbau parquet flooring are just a few of the stunning features of the classic banquet hall. Adjoining rooms are perfect for drinks before and after events. A private room on the hotel’s second floor offers an elegant setting of exquisite antique furniture, original works of art and sparkling chandeliers.
- 19 meeting rooms spanning more than 1,289 m2
- Business centre
- Catering services and customised menus from experienced chefs
- Dedicated conference coordinator for every event
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access for all meeting delegates
- Healthy food breaks including fresh and dried fruits, nuts and Pure® mineral water
- Private parties
- Rooms that include the Aløven conference room accommodating up to 200 delegates, a classic conference hall accommodating 520 and two state-of-the-art boardrooms