Stylish Oslo hotel overlooks the picturesque Aker RiverOverlooking the Aker River in a major business district of Oslo, the Radisson Blu Hotel Nydalen, Oslo boasts 185 elegant, contemporary rooms, providing a welcoming retreat for corporate guests. Located near both the train and metro stations, this Oslo hotel affords easy access to Oslo's city centre and to the Olso International Airport in Gardermoen. Upscale amenities and four-star services, including on-site dining and a well-equipped fitness centre ensure a comfortable, productive stay. Flexible, modern meeting facilities offer an ideal venue for a corporate retreat, conference or seminar.
- Nestled along the shores of the Aker River, this sleek Oslo hotel is located in the heart of the city's Nydalen business district, across the street from Handelshøyskolen Bl (Bl Norwegian School of Management), Norway's largest educational institution.
- Only steps away from the central metro and train stations, the hotel affords guests easy access to Oslo International Airport in Gardermoen.
- The hotel offers 185 stylish, contemporary rooms, decorated in two distinctive design styles: Chilli and Urban.
- Hotel guests and meeting delegates enjoy Free high-speed, wireless Internet access throughout the hotel.
- After a day of business appointments, guests can unwind in the on-site Circo Bar and Restaurant, where Norwegian and Mediterranean favourites can be paired with a selection from the extensive wine list.
- Well-equipped meeting rooms accommodate up to 200 guests.
- This Oslo hotel is a recipient of the Nordic Swan Ecolabel, introduced by the Nordic Council of Ministers to identify environmentally friendly products and businesses.