Sleek business hotel in Oslo welcomes you to Norway's capital
Alongside the Aker River, the Radisson Blu Hotel Nydalen, Oslo offers a premium location in the city's business district. The accommodation is across the street from Norway's largest academic institution, Handelshøyskolen Bl, and it affords easy access to the city centre as well as to Oslo Airport, Gardermoen. All 185 contemporary rooms feature attractive amenities such as Free high-speed, wireless Internet, and convenient on-site dining ensures a seamless stay. Guests can recharge with a workout in the fitness centre, and travelling families can take advantage of the hotel's special children's services. Spanning 900 square metres all together, our 11 meeting rooms can accommodate a broad range events, from an intimate board meeting to a 150-guest reception.
- You can easily walk from this Oslo hotel to the central stations for the train and metro.
- Our 185 vibrant rooms showcase innovative style; some feature views of the Aker River.
- Meeting delegates and hotel guests alike benefit from Free high-speed, wireless Internet throughout the hotel.
- Guests can savour Mediterranean and Norwegian fare at Cinco Bar & Restaurant.
- Our state-of-the-art meeting facilities can accommodate up to 200 guests in a theatre-style arrangement.
- We are proud to have earned the Nordic Swan Ecolabel, a distinction awarded by the Nordic Council of Ministers to identify environmentally friendly businesses.