Brain Food For Meetings
Brain Food is a new concept developed by Radisson Blu for meetings and conferences to help delegates maintain concentration levels during events. The concept is based on serving food that not only keeps blood sugar levels stable, but also supplies optimal nutrition for the brain, providing benefits for both delegates and meeting organisers alike.
Meeting delegates often experience a "sugar crash" after lunch, and this is generally temporarily resolved by placing a bowl of sweets on the table. Brain Food for Meetings seeks to provide a more healthful solution by helping delegates achieve more stable blood sugar levels and by providing a delicious culinary experience throughout the day.
The Six Brain Food Principles, include serving:
1. Lots of fish, whole grain products, fruits and vegetables
2. Primarily fresh, locally sourced ingredients
3. Pure ingredients with minimal industrial processing
4. Less meat and always a maximum 10% fat content
5. Natural sweeteners and never more than 10% added sugar
6. Focus on good taste and satisfying the senses