Brain Food for Meetings
Brain Food is a new concept developed by Radisson Blu for meetings and conferences to help delegates maintain concentration levels during events. The concept is based on serving food that not only keeps blood sugar levels stable, but also supplies optimal nutrition for the brain, providing benefits for delegates and meeting organisers alike.
Meeting delegates often experience a "sugar crash" after lunch, typically resolved by placing a bowl of sweets on the table. Brain Food for Meetings provides a more healthful solution by helping delegates achieve more stable blood sugar levels with a delicious, lasting culinary experience.
The six Brain Food principles:
- Focus on good taste and satisfying the senses
- Less meat and always a maximum 10% fat content
- Lots of fish, whole-grain products, fruits and vegetables
- Natural sweeteners and never more than 10% added sugar
- Primarily fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- Pure ingredients with minimal industrial processing