Brain Food for Meetings
A new concept by Radisson Blu, Brain Food for conferences and meetings helps delegates maintain their focus throughout the event. The philosophy is that by keeping blood sugar levels stable, delegates' brains receive optimal nutrition for cognitive functioning. For that reason, the Brain Food option includes food designed to help you avoid the "sugar crash" that often follows lunch breaks.
Brain Food for Meetings provides a healthier solution to the usual bowl of sweets used to remediate mid-afternoon fatigue. These wholesome foods combine nutrition with a delicious culinary experience to boost your meeting's productivity.
The six Brain Food principles:
- Focus on good taste and satisfying the senses
- Less meat and always a maximum 10% fat content
- Lots of fish, whole-grain products, fruits and vegetables
- Natural sweeteners and never more than 10% added sugar
- Primarily fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- Pure ingredients with minimal industrial processing