Upscale hotel puts Johannesburg close at hand
The Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel near Johannesburg is located a mere 55 steps away from the Sandton Gautrain Station, where the high-speed rail provides easy connections to and from OR Tambo International Airport, Pretoria, Soweto and Johannesburg city centre. Situated in Sandton, South Africa's premier financial and business district, the hotel offers 216 guest rooms modern in both design and amenities. The rooms perfectly complement with our exceptional hospitality and extensive meeting facilities. The Radisson Blu also offers contemporary comfort food in its Central One Restaurant, as well as a sleek pool deck for recreation and relaxation.
- The hotel offers Sandton guests Johannesburg access via high-speed rail from the Sandton Gautrain Station directly opposite the accommodation.
- All of the rooms and suites provide Free high-speed, wireless Internet access.
- Central One Restaurant and Bar, the hotel's all-day venue, serves international, comfort food including a lavish Super Breakfast Buffet.
- The Outdoor Bar and Sun Deck provides a sunny spot for a cocktail and conversation after a day of business or sightseeing.
- The hotel houses a fully equipped fitness centre on the 10th floor, offering spectacular city views while you work out.
- Our event venues accommodate up to 600 meeting delegates.
The Central One Bar at the Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel is currently being refurbished until mid-September 2014. Please note that a mobile bar has been set up and during this time the Central One Restaurant will operate as normal.
There will no longer be a Union Station meeting room but all conferences will be accommodated in an alternate venue.
There will be minor noise and disruptions from 08:30 - 17:00 (Mon - Fri).