Enjoy the following attractions near our New Delhi accommodation:
- Connaught Place (less than 1 km) This hotel is one of the closest to Connaught Place, a popular shopping centre, built in 1931 and commonly referred to as CP.
- India Gate (3 km) The national monument of India, this landmark was built to commemorate Indians killed in World War I.
- Jama Masjid (4 km) The Mughal Emperor Shan Jahan, builder of the Taj Mahal, commissioned the now primary and largest mosque in New Delhi, completed in the year 1656 AD.
- Red Fort (6 km) Lal Quila, or the Red Fort, as it is commonly known, was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan between 1638 and 1648 and is now a stunning example of Mughal architecture.
- Akshardham Temple (6.4 km) The largest comprehensive Hindu temple in the city displays years of Indian culture and architecture.
Radisson Blu Marina Hotel Connaught Place –
G-59 Connaught Circus – 110001 – New Delhi – India –
Phone +91 1146909090