Architectural masterpiece Radisson Blu Media Harbour Hotel, Düsseldorf welcomes guests
Impressive against the city skyline, this Düsseldorf hotel's architecture boasts an extravagant v-shaped facade constructed with superior Brazilian slate. Glistening windows offer panoramic views from the hotel's central location in the MedienHafen (Media Harbour) district. The Radisson Blu Media Harbour Hotel, Düsseldorf welcomes guests to its stunning foyer, featuring lush landscaping and a sleek fireplace. Rooms styled by renowned designer Matteo Thun invite guests to relax in modern elegance.
- This Düsseldorf hotel's central location in the MedienHafen district affords easy access to such attractions as city hall, Old Town and Königsallee.
- The main train station, Düsseldorf Hauptbahnhof, is located four kilometres from the hotel, and Düsseldorf International Airport is only 10 kilometres from the hotel.
- Guest rooms and suites include high-speed, wireless Internet access, mini bar, and coffee and tea provisions.
- Experience exquisite Italian cuisine at Amano, the hotel's on-site fine dining restaurant. The Bar and Lounge, which features a cosy fireplace, offers a relaxing atmosphere to enjoy a cocktail or light snack.
- Hotel guests can maintain their fitness regimens at the rooftop fitness centre, featuring a gym and sauna.
- Car parking and laundry services are available at the hotel.
- Two modern meeting rooms can accommodate up to 35 guests for exclusive conferences or events.