Hotel in Düsseldorf stands out with striking design
Impressive against the city skyline, this hotel’s architecture features a v-shaped facade constructed with superior Brazilian slate. Glittering windows offer sweeping views from the hotel's central location in the MedienHafen (Media Harbour) district. The Radisson Blu Media Harbour Hotel, Düsseldorf welcomes you from the moment you enter its stunning foyer with artful landscaping and a sleek fireplace. Rooms styled by renowned designer Matteo Thun invite you to relax further in modern elegance.
- A central location in the MedienHafen district offers you easy access to city hall, Old Town and Königsallee.
- The main train station, Düsseldorf Hauptbahnhof, is located four kilometres from the hotel, and Düsseldorf International Airport is only 10 kilometres away.
- Sophisticated guest rooms and suites include high-speed, wireless Internet access, a mini bar, and coffee and tea provisions.
- Savour simple, well-crafted Italian cuisine at Amano, the hotel's fine dining restaurant; relax with a cocktail by the fireplace at our Bar and Lounge.
- Hotel guests can maintain their fitness regimens at the rooftop fitness centre, featuring a gym and sauna.
- Travel is made easier with the car parking and laundry services available at this Düsseldorf hotel.
- Two modern boardrooms with terrace access accommodate up to 35 guests for exclusive meetings.