The well-heeled and fashionable will find themselves at home in Dussledorf as this cosmopolitan city has many shopping districts worth visiting including the Konigsallee, Dusseldorf's exclusive style mile, and the Ko Galerie, a shopping mall full of luxury outlets and designer stores.
Getting to Dusseldorf’s shopping areas
Set in Dusseldorf’s cosmopolitan Media Harbour, the Radisson Blu Media Harbour Hotel, Dusseldorf is just a 30 minute stroll from the Ko Galerie and the Konigsallee, and an even shorter walk to Dusseldorf’s Old Town, making it great for stylish travellers looking to go shopping in Dusseldorf.
Where to shop in Dusseldorf:
- Konigsallee - The Konigsallee - known locally as the 'Ko' - is one of the most exclusive shopping areas in Germany, known for its luxury boutiques and designer-wear.
- Ko Galerie - A shopping mall just off Dusseldorf's famous 'Ko', this is the place to shop when looking to pick up designer labels and to "see and be seen".
- Carlsplatz – A former farmers market, and now a popular place for locals and tourists looking for gourmet produce.
- Shadowstasse - One of Germany's busiest shopping streets, Shadowstrasse is the go-to place for high-street outlets.
- Altstadt - Altstadt, Dusseldorf's Old Town, contains many independent boutiques and stores stocking designer-wear and alternative fashions.