Meetings & Events in Düsseldorf
The Radisson Blu Media Harbour Hotel welcomes delegates with its impressive architecture and interiors, exclusively designed by Matteo Thun. Situated within walking distance of the historic city centre and the famous shopping mile Königsallee, the hotel is centrally located in Düsseldorf's tony MedienHafen, or Media Harbour, district. The hotel's professional Meetings & Events team works to ensure every event is successful. Additionally, the knowledgeable staff is pleased to assist guests in planning additional activities in combination with the event.
The Radisson Blu Media Harbour Hotel offers two meeting rooms in Düsseldorf. Designed for success, the hotel and its stylish boardrooms are the ideal place for exclusive small- and medium-sized meetings of up to 35 persons. Equipped with state-of-the art audiovisual technology, each of these meeting rooms in Düsseldorf features natural daylight and offers access to an adjacent terrace, ideal for afternoon breaks. High-speed, wireless Internet access is included in the conference package, as well.
The Radisson Blu basic conference package "Blu 4 You" offers standard packages in all participating Radisson Blu Hotels in Germany and fits the basic needs for any successful event.
The “Blu 4 You” package (minimum 10 delegates) includes the following:
- LCD projector, screen, flip chart and writing materials for attendees and the speaker, as well as coloured pens, post-it notes, scissors, scotch tape and other supplies
- High-speed, wireless Internet access for all attendees
- Main meeting room rental, reserved based on the number of meeting participants
- Coffee breaks, including various types of coffee, teas and naturally-flavoured water
- Both still and sparkling mineral water served throughout the day