Hotel in Tallinn offers comfort and convenience
With its unforgettable presence as a landmark on the city's skyline, the Radisson Blu Hotel Olümpia, Tallinn provides accommodation in the heart of Estonia's capital city. Just three kilometres from Lennart Meri Tallinn Airport and near the best in shopping, museums and theatre, this hotel in Tallinn is perfect for business or leisure travel. Offering an impressive conference centre, a fresh, inspiring café and bakery and a rooftop pool and fitness facility, this hotel near Old Town affords guests a wonderful city break or holiday.
- Close to the city's seaport and the main bus station, this hotel in Tallinn sits just three kilometres from the international airport.
- This hotel offers 390 well-equipped, air-conditioned rooms, furnished with top amenities including Free high-speed, wireless Internet access.
- Guests can dine on exceptional cosmopolitan cuisine at Restaurant Senso or Café Boulevard, or enjoy a drink at the Lobby Bar.
- Club 26, a rooftop fitness centre with saunas and a 16-metre indoor swimming pool on the 26th floor, affords breathtaking views of the city below.
- Complimentary parking is offered to all hotel guests.
- The spacious meeting facilities at this hotel in Tallinn are perfect for conferences and events for up to 400 delegates.