Historic Radisson Blu Palais Hotel, Vienna features idyllic central location
With 247 lavish rooms and suites and 17 impressive event rooms, the Radisson Blu Palais Hotel, Vienna expertly blends historic charm with contemporary comfort. Created from two original palaces that date to 1872, this inviting accommodation is located in the impeccably restored Palais Leitenberger and Palais Henckel von Donnersmark. Only 21 kilometres from the airport, this Vienna hotel offers modern convenience while retaining Old World splendour. In addition to its optimal city-centre location, the accommodation features fine on-site dining options like Restaurant Le Siècle and Palais Café, and the in-house John Harris Fitness Centre is the perfect place to unwind after a fun-filled day exploring Vienna.
- Handily located on the Ringstrasse in central Vienna, this hotel offers ideal proximity to cultural attractions like the Imperial Palace and St. Stephen's Cathedral, while shopping enthusiasts enjoy easy access to Kärntner Strasse, the premier shopping district.
- Heated bathroom floors, mini bars and Free high-speed, wireless Internet transform each of the hotel's 247 rooms and suites into an elegant home away from home.
- Relax with a refreshing beer or delectable cocktail at Bel Ami Bar, or indulge in an enticing homemade pastry at Palais Café.
- The state-of-the-art John Harris Fitness Centre has everything guests need to stay in shape during their stay, including a gym, sauna and sunbathing terrace.
- The 17 versatile meeting and event rooms of this elegant Vienna venue can accommodate up to 500 delegates.