Radebeul hotel provides sophisticated comfort in idyllic Saxony wine region
Surrounded by the Lössnitz vineyards, this elegant hotel offers Radebeul guests a tranquil refuge only 7 kilometers from the center of Dresden. The 574 rooms and suites overlook the lush countryside and include cozy beds with ergonomic mattresses and high-speed, wireless Internet. The hotel's 2 on-site restaurants use fresh, local ingredients to prepare regional and international cuisine. Enjoy a glass of the area’s famous wine at the Karl May bar, named for the beloved adventure writer, or sip a cup of coffee at the Hotelgarden. The wellness center at this Radebeul hotel features a pool, sauna, Turkish hammam and gym, and guests can rent bicycles to explore the nearby countryside. Spanning 1,650 square meters, the hotel’s 16 meeting rooms provide space for 1,100 delegates and offer natural daylight, the latest audiovisual equipment, soundproofing and individual climate control for comfortable and efficient meetings.
- Nestled in a peaceful suburb, this hotel places Radebeul visitors near Dresden Airport, only 9 kilometers away, and Dresden city center, only 7 kilometers away.
- All of the hotel’s modern rooms and suites include high-speed, wireless Internet, mini bars and comfortable beds with ergonomic mattresses.
- Restaurant Lössnitz and Restaurant Nizza showcase regional dishes and international favorites.
- Relax at the wellness center with a visit to the spacious pool or an individual spa treatment.
- The hotel’s versatile meeting facilities include a 1,500-square-meter foyer for automobile displays or major presentations and meeting rooms with soundproofing and advanced audiovisual equipment.