Hotel in Radebeul welcomes guests to the idyllic wine country of SaxonySet amidst the sweeping green hills where the Saxony wine trail meets the vine-rich slopes of Lössnitz, the Radisson Blu Park Hotel & Conference Centre, Dresden Radebeul welcomes guests to enjoy its tranquil location just a few kilometres from the bustling city centre. Offering 574 rooms divided between the Radisson Blu Hotel and the affiliated Grand City Villas, the hotel and the villas are connected by a spacious lobby featuring an outstanding collection of contemporary art. A perfect venue for conferences and events, this hotel in Radebeul provides 16 well-appointed meeting rooms, accommodating as many as 1,100 guests. Relax in the 1,000-square-metre spa and wellness centre, which features a large indoor pool, Jacuzzi®, sauna and gym.
- Located only seven kilometres from Dresden city centre, nine kilometres from Dresden Airport and three kilometres from the motorway, this hotel in Radebeul is easily accessible by rail, air or road.
- This Radebeul hotel affords guests easy access to Lössnitz Vineyard and the Karl May Museum, located on the banks of the River Elbe, one of Europe's great waterways.
- All 574 rooms, including 13 suites and 85 studios, overlook a verdant baroque park.
- Tempting menus invite guests to sample local specialities as well as international favourites at two on-site restaurants. Terrace dining is available, weather permitting.
- Refresh with a piping hot coffee or an icy cold cocktail at the hotel's Karl May Bar.
- The hotel includes an appealing 1,000 m2 wellness centre with 25-metre pool, Jacuzzi®, sauna and gym.
- The hotel invites guests to linger in the lobby where they have the opportunity to see artworks by contemporary German artists Stefan Szczesny, Elvira Bach and Georg Baselitz.
- Plan a productive meeting or memorable event in the hotel's spacious and versatile meeting facilities.