Saxony wine country draws travellers to hotel in Radebeul
Nestled in the hills of Germany's renowned wine region, the Radisson Blu Park Hotel offers Radebeul lodging in scenic surroundings.
- The Dresden city centre lies just a few kilometres from the accommodation, and the airport is a mere nine kilometres away.
- A bucolic suburb of Dresden, Radebeul is ideally situated for exploring the bountiful offerings of the Lössnitz vineyards and surrounding Saxony
- Lobby showcasing works by contemporary German artists
- A total of 574 stately rooms and suites, all overlooking the lush countryside.
- German specialities and Mediterranean fare at on-site restaurants
- In-house Karl May Bar serving refreshing cocktails
- Pool, sauna, gym and Jacuzzi at 1000-square-metre wellness centre
- Sixteen fully equipped meeting rooms that can accommodate for banquets, conferences and receptions.