Discover breathtaking Norway from this hotel in OsloSurrounded by the green forests and parklands of Fornebu, the Radisson Blu Park Hotel, Oslo is ideally located for both business and leisure travellers. Executive guests appreciate the hotel's proximity to business and government offices, and guests on holiday find the hotel's location provides the perfect base from which to explore the attractions of Oslo. Offering 251 guest rooms and suites, this four-star hotel features such superb amenities as Free high-speed, wireless Internet access. The upscale Globetrotter Restaurant features delicious á la carte dining in a welcoming atmosphere. Travellers can stay in top form at the hotel's on-site exercise room and sauna. Well-appointed conference rooms combine with an on-site business centre to create the perfect setting for a business meeting or conference.
- Nestled in the woodlands of Fornebu Park, the hotel provides a quiet retreat only minutes from Oslo's bustling city centre.
- The hotel offers 251 rooms and suites featuring Fornebu Park views and superb amenities, including Free high-speed, wireless Internet and television with in-house movies.
- Guests enjoy the sophisticated setting of Globetrotter Restaurant, which offers a varied á la carte menu of European fare and Scandinavian specialities. During the summer months, guests can enjoy dining on the tranquil outdoor terrace.
- After a busy day of meetings or sightseeing, guests can unwind in Blu Note Bar and enjoy a refreshing beverage and light snack.
- Guests can work out in the hotel's exercise room or schedule a match on the nearby tennis court. Afterward, relax in the sauna.
- This hotel in Oslo houses 16 well-equipped meeting rooms and can accommodate as many as 200 delegates for conferences, seminars and special events.