Enjoy beautiful surroundings at hotel outside Oslo
Nestled in the wonderful Fornebu Park, this hotel provides Oslo guests a peaceful retreat with easy access to the city centre. The Radisson Blu Park Hotel, Oslo features 251 comfortable rooms and suites, many of which were stylishly renovated in March 2014. Visitors enjoy appealing amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet and the beautiful scenery of Fornebu Park. For mouth-watering meals, you can stop by the on-site Globetrotter Restaurant to indulge in local and international favourites. Guests planning a meeting, seminar, banquet or other event can take advantage of our 16 versatile meeting rooms, the largest of which can accommodate gatherings of up to 200 people.
- This Oslo hotel in Fornebu Park is a quick 10-minute drive from the city centre.
- All 251 rooms and suites offer Free high-speed, wireless Internet, and many showcase views of the park.
- Sample a Scandinavian speciality at our own Globetrotter Restaurant, or sip a cocktail at the Blu Note Bar.
- During summer months, the outdoor terrace beckons patrons to dine alfresco.
- Explore nature via the different running and walking trails within the area.
- The hotel is situated very close the Oslo Fjord.
- For seamless events with up to 200 guests, you can employ one of our 16 convenient meeting rooms.