Hotel gives Oslo guests ideal scenic location near the city centre
The flourishing Fornebu Park is home to the four-star Radisson Blu Park Hotel, Oslo, ideally located only minutes from Oslo city centre. Relax in 251 plush rooms and suites (103 completely renovated in March 2014), offering thoughtful amenities including Free high-speed, wireless Internet. Savour a delicious meal served in the hotel’s Globetrotter Restaurant, and then head to the Blu Note Bar for a creative cocktail. The fitness centre provides ample workout equipment and a sauna for rejuvenation, while the 16 flexible meeting facilities serve as the perfect setting for any personal or business event.
- Choose from 251 rooms and suites, with amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet and expansive views of the park.
- The Globetrotter Restaurant at this Oslo hotel has created an à la carte menu of European dishes and Scandinavian selections; the restaurant’s delightful outdoor terrace welcomes guests in the summer months
- The chic Blu Note Bar pours refreshing cocktails, beer and wine and also serves light snacks.
- On-site recreational facilities include an exercise room, tennis court and rejuvenating sauna.
- The meeting facilities at this Oslo hotel include 16 well-equipped rooms for up to 200 delegates.