Brain Food is a concept developed by Radisson Blu designed to help maintain delegates’ concentration levels during events.
The concept is based on serving food that keeps blood sugar levels stable and supplies optimal nutrition for the brain, providing benefits for both delegates and meeting organisers alike.
The six Brain Food principles:
- Focus on good taste and satisfying the senses
- Offer natural sweeteners and never more than 10% added sugar
- Offer pure ingredients with minimal industrial processing
- Provide primarily fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- Serve less meat, with a maximum 10% fat content
- Serve lots of fish, wholegrain products, fruit and vegetables