Many business professionals are familiar with the post-lunch "sugar crash." Traditionally, the problem is temporarily solved by placing a bowl of sweets on the table. Brain Food, however, helps you achieve more stable blood sugar levels throughout the day while still enjoying a delicious culinary experience.
The six Brain Food principles:
- Focusing on good taste and satisfying the senses
- Offering natural sweeteners and never more than 10% added sugar
- Offering pure ingredients with minimal industrial processing
- Providing primarily fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- Serving less meat, with a maximum 10% fat content
- Serving lots of fish, whole-grain products, fruit and vegetables