Majestic hotel in Helsinki combines historic ambience and modern convenience
The Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Helsinki harmoniously blends the rich historic tradition of a 1917 structure with a modern design crafted by renowned Finnish architects Pervin Imaditdin and Ilmo Valjakka. Featuring a convenient city centre location, this Helsinki hotel offers 302 newly renovated in 2012 stylish guest rooms and suites with Free high-speed, wireless Internet access, Magic® Dreams intelligent beds and other desirable amenities. In addition to a distinctive restaurant and bar, the hotel includes a fitness room and superb event facilities.
- Guests appreciate proximity to the central railway station which provides bus service to Helsinki-Vantaa International Airport (30 minutes away).
- All 302 rooms and suites feature Magic Dreams beds, Free high-speed, wireless Internet access, connectivity panels and the daily Super Breakfast Buffet.
- Enjoy custom-made meals at Kitzens Restaurant, and then savour a delicious signature beverage at Bar 7 Blings.
- Take advantage of the Super Breakfast Buffet or Grab & Run breakfast.
- Maintain exercise schedules at the on-site fitness centre.
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access
- Flexible meeting and conference facilities are ideal for private parties for up to 400 guests or more intimate business meetings.
- With its focus on environmental awareness, this hotel has earned the Nordic Swan Ecolabel.
- The hotel has been rewarded with TripAdvisor® Travellers' Choice award 2013 and 2013 Certificate of Excellence award. The Michelin Guide recommends the Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel.