Helsinki city centre hotel's guests appreciate easy access to transportation
Adjacent to the central railway and within a short walk of bus and tram stations, our Helsinki city centre hotel's location allows guests to travel easily to businesses and leisure destinations. The highly developed transportation system makes it easy to navigate the area, so you can visit sites like the Casino and National Theatre with ease. A variety of cultural attractions and shopping centers like Stockmann and Sokos are also just minutes from the hotel. The Helsinki-Vantaa International Airport can be reached within a half an hour via taxi or bus.
The city's well-designed transport network includes an international airport, ferry lines, buses, local and regional trains, trams and an underground.
- Central railway station - next to the hotel
- Main bus station, underground and tram stops - within a short walk
- Bus to Helsinki-Vantaa International Airport - 200 metres
- Terminals for ferries to Estonia, Sweden, Russia and Germany - within a few kilometres of the hotel
- Helsinki-Vantaa International Airport - half-hour taxi or bus ride