Helsinki city centre hotel is close to top attractions
Whether you want to go shopping or immerse yourself in culture, you can find a wealth of leisure opportunities in the Helsinki city centre. The hotel is next door to the central railway station and within a short walk of bus and tram stations. The highly developed transportation system makes it easy to navigate the area, so you can visit sites like the Casino and National Theatre with ease.
The city's well-designed transport network includes an international airport, ferry lines, buses, local and regional trains, trams and an underground.
- Central railway station - next to the hotel
- Main bus station, underground and tram stops - within a short walk
- Bus to Helsinki-Vantaa International Airport - 200 metres
- Terminals for ferries to Estonia, Sweden, Russia and Germany - within a few kilometres of the hotel
- Helsinki-Vantaa International Airport - half-hour taxi or bus ride