Meetings & Events
Premier Helsinki conference rooms perfect for events and meetings
Conveniently located next to the city's central railway station, these Helsinki conference rooms impress business guests with modern audiovisual technology, including data projectors and Free high-speed, wireless Internet access.
Virtual Tour, Radisson Blu Conference, Plaza Presentation and Conference
Hotel staff specialise in creating unforgettable events, from conventions and corporate gatherings to weddings and private celebrations. Offering custom menus and a dedicated Meetings & Events planner, these meeting rooms afford hosts the idyllic facilities for events in city centre Helsinki.
- A total of five meeting rooms that can host up to 80 persons in theatre-style seating
- Business service centre
- Elegant boardroom can host intimate meetings for up to 20 delegates
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access for meeting delegates
- Ideal venues for private functions in Restaurant Kitzens and Bar 7 Blings Modern audiovisual equipment, including data projectors and SMART board
- Personalised menus from the hotel's experienced chefs
Host the ideal meeting in five exceptional Helsinki convention rooms. This business destination provides five Helsinki convention rooms that can be arranged in different combinations and styles. The largest room accommodates up to 80 guests in theatre-style seating. The elegant Boardroom is perfect for more intimate meetings of up to 20 delegates.
No matter the occasion, these conference rooms will impress Helsinki guests with signature service paired with 100% guest satisfaction.
Meeting rooms/capacities (diplomat-style):
- Boardroom - 20 delegates
- Hugo - 8 delegates
- Jalmari - 12 delegates
- Juho - 12 delegates
- Vilho - 12 delegates
Brain Food for Meetings
Brain Food is a new concept developed by Radisson Blu for meetings and conferences to help maintain delegates’ concentration levels during events. The concept is based on serving food that keeps blood sugar levels stable and supplies optimal nutrition for the brain, providing benefits for both delegates and meeting organisers alike.
Meeting delegates often experience a sugar crash after lunch, and this is generally temporarily resolved by placing a bowl of sweets on the table. The Meetings & Events staff would like to help delegates achieve more stable blood sugar levels by providing a delicious and healthy culinary experience throughout the day.
The Six Brain Food Principles
- Focus on good taste and satisfying the senses
- Less meat and always a maximum 10% fat content
- Lots of fish, whole grain products, fruits and vegetables
- Natural sweeteners and never more than 10% added sugar
- Primarily fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- Pure ingredients with minimal industrial processing