Enjoy captivating views from this soaring hotel in Oslo
Boasting a convenient location in the heart of the vibrant commercial district, this stunning hotel in Oslo offers captivating views of Norway's capital city. Both business and leisure travelers appreciate the hotel's proximity to the Oslo Spektrum Arena, the region's top venue for world-class entertainment events. Soaring 37 floors above the street, this Oslo hotel features 676 rooms and suites with Free high-speed, wireless Internet access. Enjoy robust Irish pub fare, Norwegian cuisine or your favorite international dish at the hotel's 5 on-site restaurants and bars. Stay in top form while traveling at the fitness center with pool and sauna. The modern event facilities accommodate as many as 1,000 guests. Business travelers appreciate the convenience of an on-site business center and valet parking.
- This hotel in Oslo invites guests to explore the capital from its central location near the Central Railway Station and Oslo Spektrum Arena.
- Relax in one of 676 rooms and suites and enjoy superb amenities including Free high-speed, wireless Internet access, coffee and tea provisions and breathtaking views.
- Enjoy a romantic dinner or close a business deal at the sophisticated 34 Restaurant and 34 Sky Bar, overlooking the capital city and its surroundings.
- Stop in Galway Bay and savor the friendly atmosphere of an Irish pub, or grab a bite at the Lobby Bar, where soups, sandwiches, coffee and your favorite beverages are always on the menu.
- Keep the energy high and the stress low with an invigorating workout at the hotel's well-equipped fitness center, which includes a swimming pool and sauna.
- Plan a productive conference or an unforgettable event at the Plaza Panorama, located on the hotel's 33rd floor and accommodating as many as 80 guests, or the Sonja Henie Ballroom. You can also employ one of the hotel's 30 meeting rooms.
- This hotel is a recipient of the Nordic Eco Label, awarded for meeting the world's strictest environmental requirements for energy and water conservation and chemical and waste disposal.