Hotel in Oslo offers breathtaking views over the capital
Boasting 37 floors with breathtaking views of the Oslo city centre and the surrounding fjords, the Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Oslo is Norway's largest hotel. This Oslo hotel features 676 non-smoking rooms and suites with spectacular views of the capital city. Guests can indulge in upscale accommodation at the hotel's restaurants and bars, as well as the on-site health and fitness centre with a pool, sauna, and workout equipment. The expansive meeting facilities at the hotel offer panoramic views of Norway's largest city. The hotel also provides a business centre, concierge services, and valet parking.
- Located in city centre next to the Central Railway Station and nearby the Oslo Spektrum arena and the new commercial district, this Oslo hotel offers guests convenience and easy accessibility to nearby attractions.
- All 676 rooms and suites are nonsmoking and provide upscale amenities, such as Free high-speed, wireless Internet access and mini bar.
- The 34 Sky Bar serves sophisticated beverages and spectacular views from the 34th floor of this hotel in Oslo.
- The 34 Restaurant offers dinner inspired by locally grown ingredients.
- Galway Bay features light snacks and meals in a traditional Irish pub setting, and the Lobby Bar provides gourmet coffee and light snacks.
- Guests enjoy exclusive access to the on-site health and fitness centre, complete with swimming pool, sauna, state-of-the-art Technogym equipment and stunning views over the city centre.
- Plaza Panorama occupies the top floor of the hotel, providing some of the best conference and banquet facilities in Oslo.
- This Oslo hotel is a recipient of the Nordic Eco Label, awarded for meeting the world's strictest environmental requirements on energy and water conservation and chemicals and waste disposal.