Experience this Historic Accommodation in Central SydneyA five-star hotel with a stunning 1800s sandstone facade, the Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney is an intimate, boutique-style property. Once home to the Fairfax newspaper empire and the prestigious Bank of New South Wales, this accommodation offers a location near Sydney Opera House and major shopping precincts. Take full advantage the hotel's convenient location in the CBD of Sydney and explore shopping malls and parks at Circular Quay. Relax with a range of therapies in the modern Health Club and Spa before feasting on European-influenced Australian cuisine at the on-site Bistro Fax Restaurant & Bar. Make your reservation today to experience an unforgettable stay at this accommodation in Sydney.
- The hotel's location in the CBD of Sydney makes it easy for you to fully explore Sydney attractions, including Sydney Harbour Bridge, Circular Quay and the Royal Botanical Gardens.
- Reserve one of the 336 stylish guest rooms and 26 chic suites, and enjoy features like complimentary Internet access and iPod docking station.
- Experience one of Sydney's top restaurants, Bistro Fax Restaurant & Bar, serving modern Australian dishes inspired by fine European cuisine.
- Stay on top of work with the on-site Business Centre and complimentary Internet access; then unwind at the health club with an indoor pool or in the private Business Class Lounge on level 10.
- Host memorable Sydney events in the Radisson's 500 m2 of function space featuring eight conference rooms, including two beautifully presented Heritage rooms.