Discover modern features at this historic accommodation in the Sydney CBD
Combing historic elements like the stunning 1850s sandstone facade with contemporary features like an on-site spa, the five-star Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney offers an intimate, boutique atmosphere. Once home to the Fairfax newspaper empire and the prestigious Bank of New South Wales, this accommodation is located in the Sydney CBD, close to the Sydney Opera House. Guests can feast on European-influenced Australian cuisine, and then retire to their plush room for a soak in the extra-deep tub. Organising a special event? The Sydney High Tea and our flexible meeting rooms can take your gathering or corporate conference to the next level.
- Walk to major Sydney attractions like Sydney Harbour Bridge, Circular Quay and the Royal Botanical Gardens.
- Each of the 362 rooms and suites includes Free wireless Internet access, and the Business Class Rooms offer access to the Business Class Lounge.
- Savour meals at two of the city's best restaurants, Bistro Fax Restaurant & Bar or Bentley Restaurant & Bar, both located on site.
- Utilise the health club for your workouts, or book a luxurious treatment at the on-site Lattouf Hair & Day Spa.
- Let us assist you in hosting your company's conference in one of the eight event rooms, including two beautiful heritage rooms.