Historic Accommodation Boasts Central Location in SydneyA five-star hotel with a stunning 1800s sandstone facade, the Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney is an intimate, boutique-style property. Once home to the Fairfax newspaper empire and the prestigious Bank of New South Wales, this accommodation offers a location near Sydney Opera House and major shopping precincts. Guests will also appreciate our hotel's convenient location in the CBD of Sydney with many of Australia's top companies on its doorstep. Our wide array of upscale facilities, including on-site dining at the recently refurbished Bistro Fax Restaurant & Bar, a modern Health Club and complimentary Internet, along with our attention to service ensure that your stay at this accommodation in Sydney is both comfortable and unforgettable.
- In addition to being within walking distance of famous sights including Sydney Harbour Bridge, Circular Quay and the Royal Botanical Gardens, the hotel's location is in the CBD of Sydney.
- Reserve one of the 336 stylish guest rooms or one of the 26 chic suites, and enjoy features like a separate shower and extra deep bath tubs.
- Experience Sydney's newest dining hotspot, Bistro Fax Restaurant & Bar, serving modern Australian cuisine with European influences.
- Stay on top of work with amenities like a Business Centre and complimentary Internet access; then unwind at the health club with an indoor pool or in the private Business Class Lounge on level 10.
- With 500 m2 of function space featuring eight conference rooms, including two beautifully presented Heritage rooms, the Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel is the perfect spot for memorable Sydney events.