Explore the sites from this centrally located hotel in Madrid
Situated steps from Museo del Prado, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Madrid Prado occupies an elegant, Neoclassical building in the heart of Spain’s capital city. Located in El Barrio de las Letras, in Madrid’s artistic Golden Triangle, this Madrid hotel offers guests easy access to public transport and major businesses, including Barclays, Morgan Stanley and PricewaterhouseCoopers. Styled by two of Spain’s top designers, Sandra Tarruella and Isabel Lopez, the hotel boasts a sleek atmosphere featuring modern artwork.
- This hotel in Madrid sits steps away from the Prado Museum Caixa Forum Madrid and Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia.
- The hotel is 15.3 kilometres from Airport Madrid Barajas.
- The hotel boasts sleek rooms and six suites by Spain’s own interior designers Sandra Tarruella and Isabel Lopez.
- The Cask Restaurant serves delectable Spanish delights prepared from local ingredients.
- The Lounge Bar offers international drinks, as well as a wide selection of Spanish wine.
- Utilise Free high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel.
- Guests enjoy complimentary access to the indoor pool, cardio gym and steam room along with the possibility to book (charge applies) spa treatment rooms at this Madrid hotel.
- The three modern boardrooms at this Madrid hotel provide excellent meeting facilities.