Radisson Blu Hotel, Madrid Prado located in the city's Golden Triangle
Enjoy the splendour of El Barrio de las Letras from this luxe hotel in the city's artistic Golden Triangle. Mere steps from the wonders of the Museo del Prado, this Neoclassical-style hotel in Madrid is close to public transport and major corporations like Morgan Stanley, Barclays and PricewaterhouseCoopers. The stylish accommodation was created by two of Spain's top designers, Sandra Tarruella and Isabel Lopez, and showcases modern artwork in a chic ambience.
- Enjoy easy access to the Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia, the Museo del Prado and CaixaForum Madrid.
- This hotel is only 15.3 kilometres from Madrid-Barajas Airport.
- Artful rooms and suites exhibit the immense talents of two of Spain's top interior designers, Sandra Tarruella and Isabel Lopez.
- At Cask Restaurant, savour mouth-watering Spanish specialities crafted from fresh, local ingredients.
- This Madrid hotel features a classy Lounge Bar that offers an array of international drinks and Spanish wine.
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet is available throughout the accommodation.
- Relax by the indoor pool or recharge at the Cardio GYM and steam room; you can also book a rejuvenating treatment at the spa (charge applies).
- Host a conference or special event in one of three lavish meeting rooms.