Radisson Blu Hotel, Madrid Prado occupies ideal location in the city’s artistic centre
This Madrid hotel’s proximity to the Museo del Prado makes it a haven for art lovers. Located in the El Barrio de las Letras, the home of many of Spain’s most famous writers, the hotel is also within walking distance of many other museums, including the Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia, Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza, and CaixaForum Madrid. The 60 rooms and suites, designed by the acclaimed Sandra Tarruella and Isabel Lopez, all feature amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet and Nespresso® coffee machines. The on-site Cask Restaurant serves Spanish specialities made from fresh local ingredients. After a long day guests can relax with a swim in the indoor pool, a trip to the gym or a personalised treatment at the spa. Three boardrooms provide an ideal place to hold meetings or special events.
- Guests at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Madrid Padro stay in the Golden Triangle of Art, near the Museo del Prado, Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía and Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza.
- The hotel is also located near the airport, the train station and the offices of many major corporations.
- This Madrid hotel’s rooms and suites showcase the work of two of Spain’s top interior designers, Isabel Lopez and Sandra Tarruella.
- The Cask Restaurant uses seasonal produce to prepare local favourites and classic Spanish dishes.
- Have an after-dinner cocktail at the Cask Bar, which features a bold contemporary design and eye-catching lighting effects.
- Schedule a private treatment at the spa or unwind with a visit to the gym or indoor pool.
- Conferences or social gatherings can be held in the hotel’s three comfortable meeting rooms.