Within the Rezidor Hotel Group we take data privacy protection seriously. Here are our ten promises to you as our hotel guest or visitor of our websites:
- Notice. When we collect your personal information, we will give you timely and appropriate notice describing what personal information we are collecting, how we will use it, and the types of third parties with whom we may share it.
- Choice. When subscribing to any of our newsletters or participating in our marketing events we will give you choices about the ways we use and share your personal information and we will respect the choices you make.
- Relevance. We will collect only as much personal information as we need for specific, identified purposes, and we will not use it for other purposes without obtaining your consent.
- Retention. We will keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collected it, or as permitted by law.
- Accuracy. We strive to ensure the personal information in our records is accurate.
- Access. Upon your request we will inform you about your personal information stored in our data bases as required by law.
- Security. We will take appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect your personal information from loss and unauthorized use, access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- Sharing. Except as described in this Policy, we will not share your personal information with third parties without your consent.
- International Transfer. If we transfer your personal information to a country outside the territory governed by the EU legislation (including Switzerland, Norway and Iceland), we will take appropriate measures to protect your privacy and the personal information we transfer in accordance with the applicable law.
- Enforcement. We will regularly review how we are meeting these privacy promises.
To access your information, ask questions about our privacy practices, change your marketing preferences or issue a complaint, contact us at:
The Rezidor Hotel Group's Data Protection Office
Avenue du Bourget 44
Tel: +32 2 702 9200
Fax: +32 2 702 9300