Enjoy hotel's beachfront location in Ajaccio Bay, Corsica
Our hotel's guests in Ajaccio Bay, Corsica love exploring the west side of the island, which is an ideal base for access to pristine beaches, historic sites and cultural attractions. Soak up the sun on Agosta Beach, just a walk away from the doors of the hotel, or make the short trip to Porticcio. Hop aboard one of the tour boats and enjoy an excursion around the island dubbed "Kallisté," or "most beautiful," by the ancient Greeks. For those who wish to experience the island's nightlife, the local club scene is the perfect place to do so. Travellers appreciate the hotel's convenient location just 15 kilometres from the airport, as well.
Hire a taxi or a limousine at the Ajaccio International Airport to take you to the hotel, only 15 kilometres away. Taxi fare averages around EUR 60; limousine fare runs a bit more at EUR 117. When you're ready to explore the area on your own, take advantage of the hotel’s convenient on-site car rental service.
- Ajaccio International Airport - 15 km (about 25 min)
- Ajaccio Ferry Port - 19 km (about 30 min)
- Ajaccio Train Station - 19 km (about 30 min)
- Corte - 86 km (about 1 hour 30 min)
- Porto - 91 km (about 2 hours)
- Bonifacio - 109 km (about 2 hours 30 min)
- Porto Vecchio - 117 km (about 2 hours 30 min)
- Bastia - 154 km (about 2 hours 30 min)
- Calvi - 169 km (about 2 hours 30 min)