Stylish hotel in Alushta proves ideal for a relaxing Black Sea holiday
Perched along the picturesque banks of the Black Sea, the Radisson Resort & Spa, Alushta is the perfect embodiment of classical elegance. Built in 1913, this hotel in Alushta, Ukraine is renowned as one of this seaside resort town's finest architectural monuments. Merging historic charms with modern-day conveniences, this four-star hotel in Alushta offers 63 elegant guest rooms and suites, tempting restaurants with dining terrace, lobby and pool bars and a patisserie serving pastries and ice cream.
The Radisson Resort & Spa, Alushta will soon open its newly renovated building, featuring an additional 146 new, comfortable guest rooms, delicious restaurants with outdoor terrace and bars, a modern spa with swimming pool and a multi-functional conference centre accommodating 500 guests.
- The hotel is situated in the heart of Alushta, along the popular wharf area on the Black Sea.
- Guests at the Radisson Resort & Spa, Alushta can choose from 63 classically styled guest rooms in the classical building and 143 rooms in the modern building, including Executive Rooms and Suites.
- La Veranda boasts a charming outdoor dining area and panoramic views of the Black Sea.
- This Alushta hotel offers a lobby lounge with classic English furnishings, as well as the pastries, ice creams and light snacks of Patisserie Vanille.
- Hotel guests can enjoy a dip in the outdoor swimming pool, relax in the Shore Spa or venture onto the hotel's private beach.
- Free high-speed Internet access is available in all guest rooms; wireless access is available in the lobby lounge, conference rooms, business centre and throughout the new modern building.
- The hotel features seven fully-equipped meeting rooms, including Ballroom which accommodates up to 300 people.