Stylish hotel welcomes Alushta guests to Crimea
This premier hotel in Alushta is the ideal choice for deluxe accommodation, convenient services and proximity to local attractions. The hotel's historic building was built in 1913 and stands as one of the town’s finest architectural monuments, while the hotel's modern building was completed in May 2013. The rooms and suites feature amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet, and delicious in-house dining options include three restaurants, two bars and a gourmet patisserie. Tranquil spa facilities beckon travellers to relax, and the well-equipped meeting facilities are perfect for business and personal events.
- Situated in the heart of Alushta along the popular wharf area on the Black Sea
- A total of 63 guest rooms in the classical building and 146 rooms in the modern building, including Executive Rooms and Suites.
- Delectable cuisine and stylish design at The Grilled restaurant
- Charming outdoor dining area and panoramic views of the Black Sea at La Veranda
- Lobby lounge with classic English furnishings, as well as pastries, ice cream and light snacks from Patisserie Vanille
- Two outdoor swimming pools and a private beach
- Deluxe Shore Spa with indoor swimming pool and an array of pampering treatments
- Free high-speed Internet available in all guest rooms; wireless access available in the lobby lounge, conference rooms, business centre and throughout the new modern building
- Eight fully-equipped Alushta hotel meeting rooms, including the Ballroom that accommodates up to 300 people