Alushta hotel provides relaxing resort experience on the coast of the Black Sea
This hotel lies in Alushta's wharf area beside the Black Sea, offering guests the best of Crimea’s beaches and cultural attractions. The resort consists of two buildings, the classical building, constructed in 1913 and offering guests 63 elegant traditional rooms, and the modern building, completed in 2013 and showcasing 146 contemporary rooms. All of the rooms offer a private balcony or terrace with views of the Black Sea or Crimean mountains. All guests receive access to the Super Breakfast Buffet each morning and to the hotel’s fitness center, pools, and sauna. Three restaurants and three bars provide fresh international cuisine and cocktails. The Shore Spa & Fitness Centre features the Aqua Zone with two outdoor pools and an indoor pool with hydromassage facilities, a thermal zone with saunas and steam room, a fitness center with a sea view, private treatment and relaxation rooms, and a spa bar that serves healthy beverages. Lounge at the resort’s private beach on the Black Sea and enjoy refreshing drinks from the Pool Bar. Take advantage of airport transfers and complimentary parking. Seven conference rooms, a business center and a ballroom provide an abundance of space for conferences or special events at this Alushta hotel.
- This upscale hotel places Alushta visitors close to the city center and the Black Sea coastline.
- Choose from 63 rooms in the historic building or 146 rooms in the modern building, all offering a private balcony or terrace, the Super Breakfast Buffet, and access to the fitness center, pools and sauna.
- Enjoy a variety of international dishes at The Grilled, or visit La Veranda to dine outdoors while overlooking the Black Sea.
- Have a cocktail at Mangup, found in the hotel’s lobby, or beside the water at the Pool Bar.
- Book a massage at The Shore Spa & Fitness Center, or spend the afternoon at the hydromassage pool, the saunas, or the fitness center.
- Visit the two outdoor swimming pools and the private beach to swim and bask in the Crimean sun.
- The resort’s meeting facilities include seven conference rooms, a business center and a ballroom, all with audiovisual equipment, Free high-speed, wireless Internet, natural light, individual climate control and the services of a dedicated Meetings & Events coordinator.
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet is available in the lobby lounge, the conference rooms, the business center and the modern building.