Aqaba hotel provides premium resort experience on the coast of the Red Sea
Opening onto the Red Sea's brilliant blue waters, this hotel gives Aqaba visitors all-inclusive comfort with a private beach and five beachside pools. The 336 rooms and suites offer sea views and amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet, individual climate control and entry to the Super Breakfast Buffet. The resort has both indoor and outdoor dining, so guests can get out of the sun after a long day or enjoy a hot meal and cold drink without leaving the beach or the pool. Activities at this Aqaba hotel include diving, snorkelling, water skiing, parasailing, canoeing, windsurfing, jet skiing, volleyball, and yacht cruises, among many others, letting all visitors craft the resort vacation that’s perfect for them.
- From this beachside hotel Aqaba guests have immediate access to the Red Sea, with clear water that is ideal for diving, snorkelling, swimming or boating.
- The Radisson Blu Tala Bay Resort, Aqaba lies only 20 kilometres from King Hussein International Airport, and shuttle service is available for certain flights.
- All 336 rooms and suites provide sea views and include Free high-speed, wireless Internet, individual climate control and access to the Super Breakfast Buffet.
- The resort’s indoor and outdoor bars and restaurants serve local and international dishes, Asian specialities and classic beach favourites.
- With a private beach and five pools, the resort offers abundant space for swimming and sunbathing.
- Add an element of excitement to any vacation with the resort’s array of activities, including snorkelling, diving, yacht cruises and over a dozen water sports.
- No pets are allowed at the resort.
Please note that due to health and safety precautions, we do not allow any food or beverage (including alcohol) from outside of the resort to be consumed on the resort premises.