Les Arcs resort offers a cosy haven steps away from the ski slopes
Nestled in the midst of the Les Arcs ski resort, this accommodation draws inspiration from traditional Alpine villages. Gaze through the window at the stunning French Alps, and step outside to enjoy skiing, snowshoeing, ski jeering and sled-dog rides. In the summer the resort is an ideal starting point for experiencing mountain biking, golf, fishing, hiking, horseback riding and many other activities. This ski-in, ski-out residence gives Les Arcs visitors direct access to ski runs and lifts and features 314 apartments and 21 suites with views of Mont Blanc. The on-site Le 1950, French Brasserie serves authentic French cuisine and cocktails. Visit the Deep Nature Spa to relax among pools, basins and volcanic caves, and go for a swim in the heated outdoor swimming pools. With a business centre, 570 square metres of conference space and the ability to schedule a group skiing or mountain climbing session, this Les Arcs resort is also an ideal venue for meetings or special events.
- This chalet-style residence at the Les Arcs resort provides easy access to a broad range of activities, including traditional and off-piste skiing, snowshoeing and sled-dog rides in winter and canoeing, white water rafting, paragliding and archery in summer.
- Apartments offer 1 to 4 bedrooms, while the elegant suites come with 1 or 2 bedrooms.
- All apartments and suites feature authentic alpine paintings, a balcony or terrace with outdoor furniture, and a kitchenette.
- Le 1950, French Brassiere provides half-board meals, including an American-style breakfast and three-course French dinner, in a Parisian atmosphere.
- The 1,000-metre spa brings the outdoors in with exquisite rock formations, pools, basins and caves.
- Relax after a long day on the slopes with the resort’s heated swimming pools, fitness rooms, Jacuzzi, saunas and steam baths.
- The conference facilities include three rooms with audiovisual equipment and Free high-speed, wireless Internet, the services of a professional event staff, catering from Le 1950, French Brasserie, and options for teambuilding events like skiing and mountain climbing.