Les Arcs resort offers an all-season retreat nestled in charming pedestrian village
The Radisson Blu Resort, Arc 1950 treats guests to a fabulous getaway in the famed French Alps. Plan a winter ski week or summer golf excursion at this sumptuous escape built with mountain stones and timber. Furnished with genuine alpine paintings, the 335 apartments at this Les Arcs resort reflect native chalet design. The resort entertains guests with authentic French cuisine at Brasserie Le 1950, heated outdoor swimming pools, deluxe fitness and water facilities and 1,000-square-metre spa. Combined with event space for 250 guests, the Radisson Blu Resort, Arc 1950 promises an ideal experience in Les Arcs, France.
- Part of an entirely pedestrian resort, this ski-in, ski-out residence is accessible by an underground car park connected to the valley’s main road.
- This French Alps resort offers one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments, all equipped and designed in excellent taste.
- The residence's on-site Brasserie Le 1950 serves delicious French cuisine and cocktails in a distinctly Parisian atmosphere.
- Guests enjoy complimentary access to the residence's heated outdoor swimming pools, fitness rooms, Jacuzzi®, saunas and steam bath rooms.
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access is available in all apartments and the business centre.
- Summer activities at this Les Arcs resort include golf, fishing, horseback riding, white water rafting, canoeing, paragliding, mountain biking and hiking, archery and more.
- During winter, this ski-in, ski-out resort provides world-famous traditional and off-piste skiing, along with snowshoeing, ski jeering and sled-dog rides.
- The residence boasts 570 square metres of conference space and hosts team-building activities like skiing and mountain climbing.