Marvel at French Alps from resort’s perch in Les Arcs, France
In the highest part of this renowned ski destination, the resort’s location in Les Arc, France offers breathtaking vistas of majestic alpine mountains and sweeping valleys. Nestled in the Arc 1950 village and overlooking the nearest city Bourg Saint Maurice, the Radisson Blu Resort offers the perfect outpost in picturesque Les Arcs.
- From Chambéry, take highway A43 and then A40 to Albertville. After Albertville, take RN90 to Bourg Saint Maurice. Continue toward Arc 1950/Arc 2000. The residence is about 20 km from Bourg Saint Maurice. Upon arrival, follow directions and park at the Arc 1950 underground car park.
- From Geneve, take highway A41 to Chambéry. Follow above directions from Chambéry.
- From Paris, take highway A6 to Lyon and then A43 to Chambéry. Follow above directions from Chambéry.
The train station in Bourg Saint Maurice sits about 20 kilometres from this Les Arcs residence and affords guests a variety of railway options. Guests can order a taxi from the train station to the residence (Tel: +33 479 070 394) or pay for the shuttle bus (Tel: +33 479 070 449).
- Take the direct TGV from Paris and Lille to Bourg Saint Maurice (approximate travel time - four hours).
- Take the direct Eurostar train from Waterloo in London. Eurostar train service is only available on Saturdays (approximate travel time - eight hours).
- Take the direct Thalys train from Amsterdam and Brussels (approximate travel time - nine hours).
From nearby airports:
- From Chambéry, bus service is available (Tel: + 33 479 544 966; approximate distance - 110 km).
- From Geneva Cointrin, Alpski bus service is available (approximate distance - 200 km).
- From Lyon Saint Exupery, Satobus service is available (Tel: +33 437 255 255; approximate distance - 200 km).