Meetings & Events
Overlook the French Alps from these meeting rooms in Les Arcs
Mixing business and pleasure is easy with stunning mountain backdrops for any event. Excellent skiing, hiking, golfing and nature opportunities make this resort the perfect spot to stage a corporate incentive or event. Situated in the southwest French Alps near Bourg Saint Maurice, these meeting rooms in Les Arcs are accessible from Geneva (GVA) Airport and Lyon - Saint Exupery (LYS) Airport.
The resort’s meeting rooms in Les Arcs come with staff trained to organise exciting corporate outings and team-building events from ski runs to hikes on nearby mountain trails. The Meetings & Events team is always available to hosts, and they remain on-hand to ensure the success of every gathering.
- Arrangement of transportation, leisure and ski activities, as well as outside catering (upon request)
- Banquet services for 250 guests and cocktails for 300
- Customised menus from Brasserie Le 1950
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access for guests and meeting delegates
- Innovative team-building activities like skiing, mountain climbing and many other challenging, fun activities
- On-hand Meetings & Events coordinator
- Personalised service at the residence reception
- Three meeting rooms with capacities ranging from 55 to 250 delegates
- Videoconferencing equipment with overhead projector
Plan events in flexible conference rooms in Les Arcs
Flexible space for small and large events in the heart of charming Arc 1950 pedestrian village is assured with the Radisson Blu conference rooms in Les Arcs. The main meeting room, Savoie, spans 450 square metres, accommodates up to 250 people and can be divided into six separate rooms for more intimate occasions.
The two alternate meeting rooms, Vanoise and Mont Tremblant, can seat up to 55 people and provide an environment ideal for small events and gatherings.
Conference rooms in Les Arcs:
- Mont Tremblant is 65 m2 and can accommodate up to 55 people.
- Savoie spans 450 m2 to accommodate up to 250 people; it can be divided into six separate rooms, each about 70 m2.
- Vanoise spans 50 m2 and can accommodate 55 people.