Hotel in Beitostølen boasts Jotunheimen Mountain views
Rising a spectacular 900 metres above sea level in a quaint ski town amidst the Jotunheimen Mountains, this hotel in Beitostølen offers sweeping mountain and valley views. The 124 well-appointed rooms and suites at the Radisson Blu Resort, Beitostølen are equipped with high-quality amenities, including Free high-speed, wireless Internet and satellite television. Guests at this Beitostølen hotel enjoy on-site dining at the hotel restaurant, refreshing cocktails at two bars and access to the fitness centre with a gym, spa and 25-metre swimming pool. The resort's seven meeting rooms accommodate up to 500 guests.
- This Beitostølen hotel is centrally located and close to shopping, restaurants, ski lifts and other attractions.
- The 124 well-appointed rooms and suites at this resort overlook the Jotunheimen Mountains and are equipped with premier amenities, such as Free Wireless High-speed Internet.
- The hotel restaurant serves both international and local dishes à la carte and is known for its excellent smorgasbord.
- Guests enjoy access to the fitness centre with aerobic workout facilities, spa treatments and well-being centre, as well as the on-site 25-metre swimming pool and squash halls, sauna and solarium.
- The resort boasts seven meeting rooms, the largest of which can accommodate up to 500 people.