Hotel in Bukovel perfect for winter holidays and summer getaways
Situated in the heart of Ukraine's Bukovel ski area, the Radisson Blu Resort offers an idyllic retreat amid stunning scenery. This winter resort offers European-type ski facilities, including pristine ski runs tailored to every experience level. A new hotel in Bukovel, the Radisson Blu Resort offers a 2,000-square-metre spa with lavish, relaxing treatments. Guests can choose from 252 striking rooms and suites with amenities like a balcony and walk-in wardrobe. This hotel in Bukovel also features two restaurants and four bars, promising an enjoyable variety of cuisine and entertainment. Serious skiers and those seeking a summer respite in a breathtaking location should plan a perfect stay at the newest hotel in Bukovel.
- Be awed by the majestic Carpathian mountain range, and explore the charming village of Polyanytsya.
- Step outside the doors of this Bukovel hotel to Ski Lift 7 for instant access to the ski resort.
- Relax in a guest room or suite that offers a flat-screen LCD television, Free high-speed Internet access and mini bar.
- Enjoy artful, flavourful fare at Montblanc and B-Zone, or sip a cocktail or hot chocolate in one of the inviting bars.
- Melt away stress in this resort's 2,000-square-metre spa and wellness complex.
- The 1,400 square metres of well-equipped conference and meeting space at this Bukovel hotel allows for impressive events and gatherings.