Hotel in Carpathian Mountains offers unparalleled access to ski slopes
A hotel location in the Carpathian Mountains and just steps from Ski Slope 7 at the Ski Resort "Bukovel" makes the Radisson Blu Resort, Bukovel an ideal place for a family holiday or adventure. During the summer, travellers can participate in extreme mountain biking, horseback riding, fishing, hunting and paintball games. Summer also brings festivals celebrating everything from cheese to embroidery.
Winter ski slopes offer 16 lifts, 50 kilometres of pistes and features like a BigAirBag, snow park for snowboard jibbing and mogul and giant-slalom trails. Dogsledding, snowmobiles, Zorbs and ice skating ensure winter fun for non-skiers.
- Hoverla Mountain - near hotel
- Restaurant-museum Huzulschyna - 34 km
- Yaremche waterfall - 34 km
- Souvenir market - 35 km
- Mineral springs in Yaremche - 37 km
- Church of Saints Peter and Paul in Yaremche - 38 km
- Andrey Sheptytsky Museum in Lviv - 38 km