Hotel’s Carpathian Mountains location offers a wealth of fun activities
The hotel’s Carpathian Mountains location offers summer leisure like extreme mountain biking, horseback riding, fishing, hunting and paintball games. Visitors can experience short trips to Bukovel Mountain, biking tours in Yaremche and Vorokhta and climbing excursions of Dovbush Rocks in Yaremche. Summer also brings festivals celebrating everything from cheese to embroidery.
Winter ski slopes offer 16 lifts, 50 kilometres of pistes and features like a BigAirBag, snow park for snowboard jibbing and mogul and giant-slalom trails. Dogsledding, snowmobiles, Zorbs and ice skating ensure winter fun for non-skiers.
- Hoverla Mountain - near hotel
- Restaurant-museum Huzulschyna - 34 km
- Yaremche waterfall - 34 km
- Souvenir market - 35 km
- Mineral springs in Yaremche - 37 km
- Church of Saints Peter and Paul in Yaremche - 38 km
- Andrey Sheptytsky Museum in Lviv - 38 km