Hotel in Carpathian Mountains offers unparalleled access to ski slopes
Only steps away from Ski Slope 7, this hotel in the Carpathian Mountains welcomes guests for an unforgettable holiday year round. During the summer, guests can enjoy mountain biking, horseback riding, fishing and even paintball competitions. Local festivals, celebrating everything from cheese to embroidery, highlight the Bukovel summer calendar.
Area ski slopes feature 16 lifts and 50 kilometers of pistes. In addition, enthusiasts can take advantage of the BigAirBag, mogul and giant slalom trails, and a snow park for snowboard jibbing. Dogsledding, snowmobiling, Zorbing and ice skating provide plenty of winter fun for non-skiers.
- Souvenir market - Bukovel center
- Museum Huzulschyna - 34 km
- Yaremche waterfall - 34 km
- Souvenir market - 35 km
- Church of Saints Peter and Paul in Yaremche - 38 km
- Hoverla Mountain - 43 km
- Ivan Franko Literary and Memorial Museum in Kryvorivnia - 61 km
- Pysanka Museum in Kolomyia - 89 km