Hotel in Sochi welcomes you to the Black Sea coast
The Pearl of the Russian Riveria, Sochi is the country’s largest resort city and upcoming host of the 2014 Winter Games and Russian Grand Prix. This stunning hotel in the Sochi district of Adler offers 508 guest rooms ideally near the Games and race track, the beach, and the skiing, snowboarding, rock climbing and hiking of the Caucasus Mountains. A main restaurant offers all-day international buffets, while smaller venues feature Asian and Middle Eastern cuisine. Wellness amenities include indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a well-equipped gym and a tennis court. Meeting participants appreciate our enviably equipped 7,500-square-metre Congress Centre.
- The hotel’s spectacular beachfront location is convenient to the 2014 Winter Games, Russian Grand Prix race track, major highways and the Sochi International Airport.
- Chic guest rooms feature a flat-screen television, Free high-speed, wireless Internet access and individual climate control.
- Multiple restaurants and bars offer something to tempt every palate at any hour of the day.
- This Sochi hotel features both indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a children’s pool, a fitness centre and a spa.
- The Congress Centre offers modern conferencing technology, a banquet hall and even a dedicated press room.