Hotel in Sochi welcomes guests to Black Sea coast
Known as the "Pearl of the Russian Riveria," Sochi is Russia's largest resort city, ideally located on the coast of the warm waters of the Black Sea. Combining the best of both worlds, the Radisson Blu Resort & Congress Centre, Sochi offers travellers the perfect base for relaxing at the beach or for exploring the nearby Caucasus Mountains, home to excellent skiing and snowboarding as well as rock climbing and hiking. Also, guests will enjoy close proximity to events and facilities during the 2014 Winter Games. This Sochi hotel boasts 508 stylish, comfortable guest rooms with desirable amenities such as Free high-speed, wireless Internet access and individual climate control. Guests can dine in the hotel's casual all-day dining restaurant or enjoy international cuisine and traditional Russian fare in two on-site fine dining venues. Offering a wide range of fitness opportunities, this free-standing resort in the Adler disctrict of Sochi features both indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a well-equipped gym and tennis court. Corporate guests and meeting planners appreciate the hotel's 7,500-square-metre conference centre, which includes a banquet hall, meeting rooms and a dedicated press room.
- Boasting a spectacular beachfront location, the hotel is convenient to major highways and the Sochi Airport.
- Hotel guests will enjoy close proximity to the 2014 Winter Games events and facilities.
- Guests wake refreshed in chic, contemporary guest rooms and enjoy flat-screen televisions, Free high-speed, wireless Internet access and individual climate control.
- Three restaurants, two bars and a nightclub offer something to tempt every palate at any hour of the day or night.
- The hotel features both indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a fitness centre and spa.
- Spacious, stylish meeting space offers the most up-to-date conferencing technology, ensuring a productive, successful meeting at this Sochi hotel.