Hotel in Sochi welcomes you to the Black Sea coast
The Pearl of the Russian Riveria, Sochi is the country’s most popular resort city and host of the 2014 Winter Games and Russian Grand Prix. This stunning hotel in the Adler district of Sochi offers 508 guest rooms ideally located on the Black Sea side and facing the Caucasus Mountains. A main restaurant offers all-day international buffets, while smaller venues feature Asian and Middle Eastern cuisine. Wellness amenities include indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a well-equipped gym and a tennis court. Meeting participants appreciate our enviably equipped 7,500-square-metre Congress Centre.
- The hotel’s spectacular seafront location is convenient to the Olympic Park, Russian Grad Prix race track, major highways and the Sochi International Airport and railway station.
- Chic guest rooms feature a flat-screen television, Free high-speed, wireless Internet access and individual climate control.
- Multiple restaurants and bars offer something to tempt every palate at any hour of the day.
- This Sochi hotel features both indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a children’s pool, a fitness centre and a spa.
- The Congress Centre offers modern conferencing technology, a banquet hall of 1500-square-metres, two conference rooms approximately 350-square-metres and board rooms of different sizes.