Five-star seaside hotel in Djerba offers easy access to beach
The Radisson Blu Resort & Thalasso, Djerba is ideally located on an island south of Tunisia, offering guests immediate access to the beach and nearby Houmt-Souk. With 296 contemporary rooms and suites overlooking the Mediterranean Sea or landscaped gardens at the hotel, this Djerba resort is ideally suited to meet the varying needs of travellers in North Africa. Guests at this beach resort enjoy the exclusive spa, with features such as Thalassotherapy and seawater basin for relaxation, two swimming pools, a sauna and Jacuzzi. In addition, this Djerba hotel features delicious dining options and flexible meeting facilities.
- Only 20 kilometres from the Djerba-Zarzis International Airport, this hotel in Tunisia offers guests immediate access to the beach.
- Relax in one of the 296 rooms and suites, available in either Garnet red or Celadon green.
- The four on-site restaurants and five bars offer Italian, Tunisian, Moroccan and Mediterranean cuisines.
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
- This seaside resort features the deluxe Athénée Thalasso, a newly refurbished Thalasso treatment and spa centre.
- Enjoy the indoor and outdoor swimming pools, sauna, Jacuzzi and tennis courts, along with complimentary access to the fully equipped fitness centre at this Djerba beach resort.
- Guests may choose from a selection of sports activities, including windsurfing lessons at the Club Mistral Centre.
- Free, secure, on-site car parking is available at the hotel.
- Host meetings and other events in the hotel's seven, fully renovated conference facilities.