Hotel in Dubrovnik nestled in exquisite coastal landscape
Embark on the vacation of a lifetime at the five-star Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Dubrovnik Sun Gardens. The resort, just 20 minutes from Dubrovnik's renowned Old Town, overlooks the crystal waters of the Adriatic Sea. It is the perfect getaway from daily life, allowing couples, families and groups of friends to relax and reconnect in a Mediterranean oasis.
- Situated on the Dalmatian Coast in a lush, mature terrain, the resort is just 11 kilometres from the history and culture of lovely Dubrovnik.
- The 201 chic guest rooms showcase a coastal aesthetic with gorgeous balcony views.
- This hotel in Dubrovnik also offers idyllic family holidays with residences housing a kitchenette, sitting room and more.
- The elegance of Tartufo restaurant’s cuisine is echoed in its sleek, wood-toned atmosphere, while Origano offers abundant buffets and alfresco seating with views of the Elaphite Islands.
- Savour gorgeous sea views from the cushions of Maraska Lounge Bar, enjoy a pizza straight from La Pasta’s dedicated oven, linger over a pastry and coffee at La patisserie, or order a drink or succulent dish poolside at Sunset Bar & Grill.
- Sample a menu of athletic activities at this Dubrovnik hotel’s sports centre, and get help with airport transfers, sightseeing tours and water excursions from our information centre staff.
- The spa, the Dalmatian coast’s largest, comprises thermal and relaxation zones, a terrace with incredible views and upscale treatment regimens.