Foremost spa in Dubrovnik at this Adriatic Sea resort
Guests visiting the spa at Dubrovnik Sun Gardens can relax at one of the most comprehensive facilities along the Dalmatian coast. This award-winning Dubrovnik spa offers an extensive range of treatments, a variety of thermal and cool-water facilities, a terrace with gorgeous views and a refreshing juice bar.
The Spa by OCCO
Winner of the TripAdvisor 2010 and The SPA Traveller 2011 awards, the Spa by OCCO is one of the most sought-after on the Dalmation Coast. Wander through the thermal area, housing a traditional coal sauna, salt sauna, hammam, aromatherapy steam room, Thalassotherapy spa bath with 252 invigorating power jets and refreshing pool. The 18-metre lagoon pool contains an invigorating waterfall and underwater vitality jet loungers. Both the pool and the sun terrace offer Dubrovnik spa guests beautiful Adriatic Sea views.
This Dubrovnik spa features:
- Changing rooms with OCCO products
- Hydrotherapy pool with therapeutic massage jets
- Individual treatment rooms with OCCO and Maria Galland & Germaine de Capuccini treatments delivered by highly trained professionals*
- Poolside loungers and relaxation zone with stunning views
- Relaxing 18-metre lagoon pool with waterfall and underwater vitality jet loungers
- Tepidarium with five individual stone lounge chairs
- Thalassotherapy spa bath*
- Thermal area including traditional coal sauna, salt sauna, hammam, aromatherapy steam room, large cold-plunge pool and lifestyle showers
- Two upscale suites for couples’ spa treatments*
- Vitality juice bar with sun terrace
*Additional charges apply.
For health and safety reasons, children under 16 years are not allowed to use spa facilities. In case of bad weather, children are allowed to use the indoor swimming pool until 17:00.
Tel: + 385 (0)20 361 970