Fiji Visitors Enjoy the Best Views at Resort's Beachfront Property
Surround yourself with lagoon swimming pools and lush tropical gardens at the Radisson Blu Resort Fiji Denarau Island, or as some call it, paradise. A five-star beach resort, this Fiji hotel is just seconds from sandy beaches and 20 minutes from the international airport. Feast on world-class cuisine in four diverse restaurants that cater to families and couples. While the kids play in the popular kids club and on the white water slide, spend time playing water sports, attending day cruises and experiencing a birds-eye view of the island with a helicopter tour of Fiji. Stay connected with this resort's convenient free high-speed Internet throughout the entire hotel.
- Spread across 10 acres of pristine property on the beach, this resort in Fiji is perfect for a relaxing getaway, family holiday, wedding or business meeting.
- Enjoy stunning sea and garden views from all 270 guest rooms. Suites boast a full kitchen and separate lounge and dining areas if you're looking for more space during your retreat from the world.
- During your vacation in Fiji, enjoy the best cuisine in this Fiji resort's four restaurants, including upscale, casual and waterfront dining options.
- Cool off in one of the largest lagoon swimming pools on Denarau, featuring Fiji's only white water tunnel water slide. The Radisson Blu Resort Fiji will keep you entertained and relaxed while on your holiday. Refresh your body and mind at Harmony Retreat Day Spa and stay fit in the hotel gymnasium.
- Host an event by the beach at this resort in Fiji, or reserve the on-site ballroom or boardroom for your meeting. If you're looking to get married in Fiji, the Radisson Blu Resort Fiji offers an idyllic beach location for your special occasion.