Immerse yourself in relaxation at our Fiji resort's beachfront property
Spanning 10 acres of pristine beach, tropical gardens and tranquil architecture, the Radisson Blu Resort Fiji Denarau Island enchants guests with a picturesque setting in paradise. Just 20 minutes from the international airport in Fiji, the resort's location caters to both couples and families with features like an on-site spa, access to the Denarau Island Golf & Racquet Club and the island's only whitewater tunnel slide. Guests can feast on world-class cuisine while soaking in romantic waterfront views or cooling their toes in one of the four lagoon pools. With charming event facilities and a staff determined to provide 100% Guest Satisfaction, we're ideal for weddings, meetings and social gatherings.
- See more of Fiji with day cruises and helicopter tours, both leaving minutes from the resort.
- Offering tranquil views of the pools, golf course and garden from each balcony or courtyard, the 270 rooms and suites provide amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet.
- With four restaurants and two special dining experiences, you can try new dishes and drinks during each day of your getaway.
- Send the children off to the kid's club while you and your partner enjoy a couples massage, tour the island on jet skis or cool off in one of the island's largest lagoon pools.
- Splash away at Radisson Blu Resort Fiji. We have taken your feedback and are proud to announce the first climate controlled pools on Denarau. They will keep you and your little ones warm in the tropical Fijian winter and cool you down in summer.
- You can have the wedding of your dreams at the Radisson Blu Resort, thanks to Vei Domini Lawn with breathtaking sea views and the beautiful Waterfall Lawn.