Construction of the castle by Earl Ludwig II, descendant of the famous field marshal Gebhard Leberecht von Blücher
The property was sold to Hubert von Tiele-Winckler
Fire destroys most of the building
1914 - 1916
Reconstruction of the castle - as it is known today - by the Lord of the manor, Raban von Tiele-Winckler.
A modest, but at the same time enormous, castle was built also using the leftovers of the fire, following the baroque style. Costs for the project ran up to 640.000 "Reichsmark." There were big differences compared to the former building:
- Two towers instead of four
- One floor was abandoned, so the roof was lower
- Redesign of the park
Leasing of the castle and close down of the household
The whole property was finally sold to Major Erich Barfurth. During the Second World War it was used both as school and as residence for several families.
The Soviet Army used the castle as a military hospital. Afterwards it became a stopover for refugees and later on a shop, restaurant, hospital, Kindergarten school and post office, as well as 11 flats.
Takeover by the coal branch in Berlin and beginning of the first renovations inside the castle
Improvement to a holiday home
Hand over to the VEB SERO as a recreation centre for their employees
Opening as a hotel under the name "Schloss Blücher"
Whole building restored - including side wings
1997 - 2000
The whole building was restored and the side wings were attached
28 Apr 2000
Opening as Radisson Blu Resort Schloss Fleesensee in the heart of "Land Fleesensee"
28 Apr 2005
Fifth birthday of the Radisson Blu Resort Schloss Fleesensee
Reconstruction of eight guest rooms to two wellness suites and four surgery rooms for wellness treatments in the north wing
Renaming in Radisson Blu Resort Schloss Fleesensee
10th birthday of the Radisson Blu Resort Schloss Fleesensee
170 year anniversary castle