Recharge at this charming castle resort hotel in Fleesensee
Tucked in the rolling German countryside, the enchanting Radisson Blu Resort Schloss Fleesensee occupies an elegant 19thcentury castle highlighting impressive Baroque architecture. This top hotel in Fleesensee captivates guests with sumptuous spa services at the Golden SPA, first-class dining, stimulating outdoor activities and extensive meeting facilities. Active guests will be delighted by this hotel's location in the Muritz National Park, providing expansive area for cycling, tennis and golf.
- The Muritz National Park surrounds the hotel.
- This Fleesensee hotel boasts 178 rooms and suites with picturesque views of the national park or impressive garden at this grand, 19th-century castle.
- Select suites come with private terraces.
- Savour gourmet, organic cuisine served at Restaurant Frédéric in the historic ambience of the castle's old chapel.
- Guests enjoy exclusive access to Golf and Country Club Fleesensee, home to Germany's top golf courses.
- Indulge in deluxe spa treatments at Golden SPA, located at the hotel, or Fleesensee Spa, just a short walk from the resort.
- The hotel's eight conference rooms accommodate up to 250 guests.