Hotel's beachfront location near Fujairah city centre is perfect for relaxation
On the shores of the Arabian Sea in Dibba, this hotel's location is also near Fujairah city centre and just 90 minutes from Dubai. As the only emirate that borders the Gulf of Oman, Fujairah is known for its beaches of spectacular beauty. In addition to its unbeatable position on the beach, the Radisson Blu Resort, Fujairah also features unique views of the Hajar Mountains and Dibba Rock.
About Dibba Al-Fujairah
Located in the northeastern part of the United Arab Emirates and spanning 600 square kilometres, Dibba Al-Fujairah is the second-largest city in the emirate of Fujairah. Dibba is home to around 30,000 people and well known for its diving facilities and alluring beaches.
The Radisson Blu is easily accessible by taxi and car. Guests are also welcome to take advantage of the twice-weekly shuttle bus to Dubai for a surcharge. Additionally, transportation to and from the hotel is available for a surcharge and can be arranged at the front desk.
Directions by car from Dubai International Airport:
- Travel 11 kilometres east on D89 Al Khawaneej Road.
- Turn right on 50 Al Amardi Road and drive five kilometres southeast.
- Turn right and take the tunnel to 611 in the Al Dhaid, Sharjah direction, and drive 13 kilometres northeast.
- Take exit E88 in the Central Region/Eastern Region direction and drive 30 kilometres east.
- Turn left at the Hisn Square roundabout and drive one kilometre northeast.
- Turn right at the Mosque Square roundabout and drive 30 kilometres east, heading to Masafi and passing Friday Market.
- Turn left at the Masafi roundabout and drive 44 kilometres north, passing Dibba town proper, to the Radisson Blu Resort, Fujairah.
For further assistance, please contact the resort at +971 9 244 9700.