Hotel's beachfront location near Dibba city center is perfect for relaxation
Located on the shores of the Arabian Sea in Dibba, this hotel's location is just 90 minutes from Dubai. As the only emirate that borders the Gulf of Oman, Fujairah is known for its beaches of spectacular beauty. In addition to its unbeatable position on the beach, the Radisson Blu Resort, Fujairah also features unique views of the Hajar Mountains and Dibba Rock.
About Dibba Al-Fujairah
Located in the northeastern part of the United Arab Emirates and spanning 600 square kilometers, Dibba Al-Fujairah is the second-largest city in the emirate of Fujairah. Dibba is home to around 30,000 people and well known for its diving facilities and alluring beaches.
The Radisson Blu is easily accessible by taxi and car. Guests are also welcome to take advantage of the twice-weekly shuttle bus to Dubai for a surcharge. Additionally, transportation to and from the hotel is available for a surcharge and can be arranged at the front desk.
Directions by car from Dubai International Airport:
- Travel 11 kilometers east on D89 Al Khawaneej Road.
- Turn right on 50 Al Amardi Road and drive five kilometers southeast.
- Turn right and take the tunnel to 611 in the Al Dhaid, Sharjah direction, and drive 13 kilometers northeast.
- Take exit E88 in the Central Region/Eastern Region direction and drive 30 kilometers east.
- Turn left at the Hisn Square roundabout and drive one kilometer northeast.
- Turn right at the Mosque Square roundabout and drive 30 kilometers east, heading to Masafi and passing Friday Market.
- Turn left at the Masafi roundabout and drive 44 kilometers north, passing Dibba town proper, to the Radisson Blu Resort, Fujairah.