Tranquillity awaits at the Radisson Blu Resort, Fujairah
A world away from the hectic city lifestyle, this Fujairah resort is located in picturesque Dibba, a mere 40 minutes outside of Fujairah City. Ninety minutes from Dubai, the Radisson Blu Resort, Fujairah boasts awe-inspiring views of Dibba Rock and the Hajar Mountains. As the only emirate that borders the Indian Ocean instead of the Gulf, Fujairah is known for its beaches of spectacular beauty.
About Dibba, Fujairah
Spanning 600 square kilometres, Dibba Al-Fujairah is the second-largest city in the emirate of Fujairah, which is located in the northeastern part of the United Arab Emirates. With a population of 30,000, Dibba is famous for its world-renowned diving facilities and alluring beaches, which both take centre stage at this Fujairah resort.
This well-connected Fujairah resort is easily accessible by taxi and car. For added convenience, the hotel provides a twice-weekly shuttle bus from the resort to Dubai. Additionally, the hotel staff is happy to arrange transportation to and from the airport for a surcharge.
Directions by car from Dubai International Airport:
- Travel 11 kilometres east on D89 Al Khawaneej Road.
- Turn right on 50 Al Amardi Road and drive 5 kilometres southeast.
- Turn right and take the tunnel to 611 in the Al Dhaid, Sharjah direction, and drive 13 kilometres northeast.
- Take exit E88 in the Central Region/Eastern Region direction and drive 30 kilometres east.
- Turn left at Hisn Square roundabout and drive one kilometre northeast.
- Turn right at Mosque Square roundabout and drive 30 kilometres east, heading to Masafi and passing Friday Market.
- At the Masafi roundabout turn left and drive 44 kilometres north, passing Dibba town proper, to the Radisson Blu Resort, Fujairah.
For further assistance, please contact the resort at +971 9 244 9700.