Fujairah beach resort features easy access to nearby attractions
In addition to 500 metres of pristine private beach, this resort offers convenient proximity to intriguing cultural and historical sites. Travellers can step back in time at the quaint Heritage Village near Fujairah Fort, where original and reconstructed houses and fishing boats recreate an older way of life on the area's eastern coast. Also nearby is Al Bidyah Mosque, the oldest active mosque in the UAE, where guests can gain authentic insight into the history of Fujairah. Beach resort visitors should be sure not to miss Hayl Palace in scenic Wadi Al Hayl, as well as the archaeological site Bithna Fort.
- Diving centre - on hotel grounds
- Dibba/Mussandam snorkel tour and show cruise - 5 km
- Hajar Mountains and canyons - 42 km
- Fujairah Old Town and Museum - 43 km
- Bithna Fort archaeological site - 49 km