International hotel in Hammamet a new option in Tunisia’s oldest resort destination
Enviably located on the shores of the Mediterranean, this hotel in Hammamet offers ideal seaside relaxation. Only 60 kilometres from Tunis, the Radisson Blu Resort & Thalasso, Hammamet features 274 fresh, modern guest rooms and suites. Guests will savour dining on site at restaurants serving everything from light bites to traditional Tunisian cuisine. Three stylish bars treat guests to fine drinks, teas and coffees, shisha and alfresco enjoyment. The Hammamet hotel boasts 300 metres of beachfront and multiple swimming pools and tennis courts. Parents and young guests appreciate the fun-filled kids' club. Indulgent spa treatments await at the hotel’s signature thalasso and spa, with an indoor seawater pool to relax away from the sun. The hotel includes over 600 square metres of modern, flexible meeting space, making it perfect for business conferences, seminars or special events.
- Shuttle service is available to the Tunis Airport, while a walk of 500 metres brings guests to a bus stop for convenient local excursions.
- The 274 newly outfitted guest rooms and suites showcase modern design with a local flair, and many offer spectacular views of the Mediterranean.
- The eating is always good at this Hammamet hotel, with four restaurants offering cuisine from Tunisian to continental, and three bars serving everything from fashionable cocktails on the terrace to hot coffees and pastries.
- Enjoy fun in the sun with swimming pools, tennis courts, a kids' club and 300 metres of stunning beachfront.
- The thalasso and spa offers a menu of beauty and therapeutic treatments, as well as a seawater pool and tearoom.
- Versatile, well-equipped meeting space can accommodate small but crucial board meetings or large-scale corporate events and celebratory galas.