New resort on the Jizan Waterfront offers upscale relaxation
Overlooking the Red Sea, the Radisson Blu Resort, Jizan lies only three kilometers from the city center and five kilometers from Jizan Regional Airport. Visitors at this upscale resort hotel can explore Jizan and its famous port and distinct architecture as well as the Farazans Islands, a group of coral islands designated as protected since 1989 and known for their natural beauty. This newly-constructed hotel contains 150 spacious rooms and suites and three on-site dining options. Guests can savor a meal or cold drink at Sabya Restaurant, the Lobby Café or the Pool Bar after visiting the hotel’s gym or lounging at the outdoor pool. While adults enjoy the five on-site shops and wellness facilities, children will love the kids pool and exclusive Kids Room. The resort also offers 2,980 square meters of meeting space with three conference rooms, a business center, two ballrooms, a pre-function area and a Business Lounge area. The ballrooms and ability to convert the VIP Lounge into a Bridal Suite make this resort an ideal setting for weddings and other important celebrations.
- Only 3 kilometers from the city center without sacrificing proximity to the beautiful Red Sea
- Located on North Corniche Road, making it easy to travel to the city center and Jizan Regional Airport
- 150 Jizan hotel rooms and suites with modern amenities
- Three on-site dining venues providing fresh meals, drinks and snacks throughout the day
- Wellness facilities, including a gym, sauna, massage rooms, barber shop and outdoor pool
- Kids pool and Kids Room filled with activities.
- A business centre, Business Class Lounge, 3 meeting rooms, 2 ballrooms and a bridal suite