New resort on the Jizan Waterfront offers upscale relaxation
Overlooking the Red Sea, the Radisson Blu Resort, Jizan lies only three kilometres from the city centre and five kilometres from Jizan Regional Airport. Visitors at this upscale resort can explore Jizan’s famous port and distinct architecture as well as the Farazans Islands, a group of coral islands designated as protected since 1989 and known for their natural beauty. This newly-constructed hotel contains 160 spacious rooms and suites and three on-site dining options. Guests can savour a meal or cold drink at Før + Finna Restaurant, the Lobby Café or the Pool Bar after visiting the hotel’s gym or lounging at the outdoor pool. While adults enjoy the five on-site shops and wellness facilities, children will love the kids pool and exclusive Kids Room. The resort also offers 2,980 square metres of meeting space with three conference rooms, a business centre, two ballrooms, a pre-function area, a VIP Lounge area and a Business Class Lounge. The ballrooms and ability to convert the VIP Lounge into a Bridal Suite make this resort an ideal setting for weddings and other important celebrations.
- Stay only three kilometres from the city centre without sacrificing proximity to the beautiful Red Sea.
- This Jizan Waterfront resort is located just off the Makkah and Corniche Roads Roundabout, making it easy to travel to the city centre and Jizan Regional Airport.
- The 160 rooms and suites include modern amenities, and the two- and three-bedroom suites accommodate larger parties or guests needing more space.
- Three on-site dining venues provide fresh meals, drinks and snacks throughout the day.
- Revitalise with the hotel’s wellness facilities, including a gym and outdoor pool.
- Kids will have as much fun as their parents with the kids pool and Kids Room filled with activities.
- A business centre, Business Class Lounge and three meeting rooms make the resort well-equipped for business as well as leisure, while two ballrooms and a bridal suite accommodate weddings and other special events.