Relax on the Red Sea coast at Sharm El Sheikh hotel
The 5-star Radisson Blu Resort, Sharm El Sheikh welcomes hotel guests to the beautiful coast of the Sinai Peninsula. Guests enjoy a seaside abode complete with a private beach, three swimming pools and a children's club. All 331 rooms and suites showcase Arabic décor with tropical influences, and visitors delight in conveniences like on-site dining at five different restaurants. The Radisson Blu Resort is also home to a diving centre, allowing you to see firsthand the area's famous coral and aquatic wildlife. For rest and relaxation, the in-house spa features a fully equipped gym and offers soothing massage treatments. In addition, our King Tut ballroom provides the perfect setting for a lavish wedding, gala or retreat with up to 280 guests.
- Explore our thirty-acre resort nestled on the Sinai Peninsula.
- Spend your leisurely days sightseeing, snorkelling or lounging by one of the 3 on-site swimming pools.
- Feel at home in one of 331 rooms and suites with individual climate control, 24-hour room service and sea views in some rooms.
- Enjoy an extensive list of dining options with 5 restaurants and 5 bars.
- Take part in an aquatic excursion at the hotel's dive center or relax with massage services and a fully equipped gym.
- Stay active with our in-house gym, three swimming pools, three tennis courts, and a beach volleyball court.
- Host unforgettable meetings and events for 280 delegates in the Majestic King Tut ballroom of this hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
When travelling abroad, we recommend contacting your foreign ministry as well as the embassies of your destination to stay abreast of information that could affect your visit.