Relax on the Red Sea coast at Sharm El Sheikh hotel
The 5-star Radisson Blu Resort, Sharm El Sheikh welcomes hotel guests to the beautiful coast of the Sinai Peninsula. Complete with a private beach and three opulent swimming pools, the resort also boasts tropical surroundings that are perfect for sightseeing, snorkeling and more. Our 331 rooms and suites showcase Arabic décor with beach influences, and boast upscale amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service. Choose from one of our 5 restaurants and 5 bars with an array of cuisine and drink creations. The hotel is also home to a unique diving center, which allows guests to experience the area's coral and aquatic life. Take advantage of massage services while on holiday or work out at the on-site gym. The well-appointed Majestic King Tut ballroom is also available for weddings, galas and events for up to 280 guests.
- Explore our thirty-acre resort nestled on the Sinai Peninsula.
- Spend your leisurely days sightseeing, snorkelling or lounging by one of the 3 on-site swimming pools.
- Feel at home in one of 331 rooms and suites with individual climate control, 24-hour room service and sea views in some rooms.
- Enjoy an extensive list of dining options with 5 restaurants and 5 bars.
- Take part in an aquatic excursion at the hotel's dive center or relax with massage services and a fully equipped gym.
- Stay active with our in-house gym, three swimming pools, three tennis courts, and a beach volleyball court.
- Host unforgettable meetings and events for 280 delegates in the Majestic King Tut ballroom of this hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
When travelling abroad, we recommend contacting your foreign ministry as well as the embassies of your destination to stay abreast of information that could affect your visit.