Five-star hotel in Sharm El Sheikh welcomes you to Red Sea coast
Set sail for the sunny coast of the Sinai Peninsula. At this exquisite hotel in Sharm El Sheikh, guests enjoy a seaside abode complete with a private beach, three swimming pools and a children's club. All 331 rooms and suites showcase Arabic décor with tropical influences, and visitors delight in conveniences like on-site dining at five different restaurants. The Radisson Blu Resort is also home to a diving centre, allowing you to see firsthand the area's famous coral and aquatic wildlife. For rest and relaxation, the in-house spa features a fully equipped gym and offers soothing massage treatments. In addition, our King Tut ballroom provides the perfect setting for a lavish wedding, gala or retreat with up to 280 guests.
- Thirty-acre resort nestled on the Sinai Peninsula
- Tropical surroundings for sightseeing, snorkelling and more
- A total of 331 rooms and suites with Free high-speed, wireless Internet and 24-hour room service
- Five restaurants and five bars with bountiful refreshment
- Sharm El Sheikh hotel with on-site dive centre for aquatic exploration
- Three swimming pools, three tennis courts and a beach volleyball court
- Saunas, massage services and fully equipped gym at in-house wellness centre
- Majestic King Tut ballroom for events with 280 people
When travelling abroad, we recommend contacting your foreign ministry as well as the embassies of your destination to stay abreast of information that could affect your visit.