Hotel in Sochi welcomes you to treasured Russian vacation destination
Newly opened, the Radisson Blu Paradise Resort & Spa, Sochi welcomes visitors from across the globe, to a coastal location near the Caucuses that has been long appreciated by the country’s population. The upscale resort boasts the 2,500-square-metre Spa Sibo, multiple outdoor pools and three restaurants. This hotel in Sochi also features a 450-metre stretch of beach along the Black Sea coast, reserved for the exclusive use of guests. This full resort experience awaits just seven kilometres from Sochi International Airport and a walk from the exuberant street sights of downtown Adler.
- This new Sochi hotel makes a plush home base near the 2014 Winter Games and the 2018 world soccer championships.
- The hotel's 508 spacious rooms and suites include premium features like Free high-speed, wireless Internet, and most offer captivating views of the Black Sea.
- Our dining options include Umami Asian Grill, authentic Italian at Filini and the all-day restaurant Sunsets.
- This Umami Asian Grill features an open kitchen allowing the craft of our chefs full display.
- Mix and mingle at the hotel's Lobby Lounge & Bar or two dedicated poolside bars.
- The lavish Spa Sibo, one of the largest in the Russian Federation, offers an abundance of indulgent treatments including steam rooms and a spa pool.
- Two giant outdoor pools make for the best swimming, splashing and sunbathing in Sochi.
- Four fully equipped conference rooms and a spacious ballroom provide customisable space for events of all styles and purposes.