Hotel invites Sochi visitors to discover one of Russia’s most acclaimed vacation destinations
At the newly opened Radisson Blu Paradise Resort & Spa, Sochi, travellers from around the world can vacation at a coastal location near the Caucuses that has long been a favourite of Russia’s citizens. This elegant Sochi hotel features a 2,500-square-metre spa, three restaurants, and two expansive outdoor pools, as well as a 450-metre stretch of beach along the Black Sea coast. If you’re searching for a relaxing resort experience in a convenient location, you will find everything you’re looking for at this welcoming hotel in Sochi, located only seven kilometres from Sochi International Airport and within walking distance of vibrant downtown Adler.
- The resort lies close to the sites of the 2014 Winter Sport Games, the Formula 1 Grand Prix and the 2018 world soccer championships.
- This Sochi hotel showcases 508 spacious rooms and 8 Villas with Free high-speed, wireless Internet, and most rooms offer striking views of the Black Sea.
- Enjoy pan-Asian cuisine at Umami Asian Grill, Italian specialties at Filini and a diverse range of dishes served all day at Sunsets.
- The open kitchen at Umami Asian Grill allows the chefs to display their craft for guests to enjoy.
- The Lobby Lounge & Bar and two poolside bars provide perfect locations for mingling with friends or colleagues.
- SPA "SIBO", one of the largest spas in Southern Russia, offers a variety of soothing treatments, steam rooms and a spa pool.
- Experience the best swimming, splashing and sunbathing in Sochi with two enormous outdoor pools.
- Host events of all styles and purposes with versatile conference space that includes five well-equipped conference rooms and a spacious ballroom.