The company-wide Responsible Business program of the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group was launched in 2001 and comprises responsibility for guest and employee health and safety, respect for social and ethical issues within the company and reduced environmental impact.
Responsible Business practices include:
- Working together with property owners to find innovative solutions that satisfy economic, environmental and social objectives
- Providing suppliers and investors with timely, accurate and transparent information on RB-related risks and opportunities
- Striving to purchase products that have reduced environmental impact
- Requiring managers to abide by local and international legislation, especially regarding labor laws, health and safety, human rights and the environment
- Taking an active role in the international Responsible Business community and contributing to local communities
- Improving the hotel’s performance in the areas of energy, water, chemicals and resource consumption and waste generation in order to reduce negative impacts on the environment
The World Childhood Foundation, Radisson Blu’s corporate charity organization, is dedicated to helping children all over the world. It was founded in 1999 by Queen Silvia of Sweden.
RB activities and achievements of this hotel:
- Employee participation in local charity and fundraising events
- Participation in World Cleanup Day, removing garbage from green areas and parks
- Visiting the local boarding school for orphans and children with disabilities to bring necessary items and spend time with the children
Code of Business Ethics:
- We respect the law.
- We show respect for all persons in all situations.
- We think ethically.
- We act fairly.
- We do not discriminate against anyone for any reason.
- We are honest and transparent.