Resort hotel in Split is an idyllic Adriatic Sea retreat
Perfectly situated on the Adriatic coastline, the Radisson Blu Resort is a peaceful respite from the daily grind. In addition to a beautiful pebble beach and two pools, this hotel in Split offers the convenience of three on-site restaurants as well as three stylish bars. Visitors can choose from among 250 contemporary guest rooms, including 28 suites and two lavish Presidential Suites. During their stay, guests can also lounge on the beach or explore the surroundings by sea cruises and sailboat charters, which are available within a few kilometres of the resort. Rejuvenate with a session in the Japanese Onsen pool and whirlpools of the in-house spa, and then head out for a night on the town in Split's city centre, just a stone's throw away.
- Visitors can readily reach the sights and sounds of Split, Croatia's second-largest city, just over three kilometres from the resort.
- Stroll along the dazzling Adriatic Sea beach, which is adjacent to the resort and renowned for its beauty.
- This Split hotel houses 250 chic and stylish guest rooms, including 28 well-appointed suites and two grand Presidential Suites.
- Three modern restaurants as well as three trendy bars offer a variety of dishes and drinks to delight the palette.
- Spend a leisurely afternoon at the terrace on a comfortable lounge chair, or revitalise at the indoor pool, sauna and steam room.
- With nine spacious meeting rooms and an amazing outdoor event location directly on the beach, this Split hotel is an ideal venue for meetings with up to 700 guests.
- The resort offers on-site parking for 138 vehicles.