Adriatic seaside hotel boasts private beach and deluxe amenities
Located along the stunning, crystal blue Adriatic Sea, the brand new Radisson Blu Resort, Split is an oasis offering a beautiful pebble beach, two pools, three restaurants and four chic bars. This Adriatic seaside hotel in Split boasts 250 modern, stylish guest rooms, including 28 suites and two exclusive Presidential Suites. Guests on a Split, Croatia holiday will enjoy the hotel's beach, with Adriatic Sea cruises and sailboat charters available just a few kilometres from the resort. Nightlife and restaurants in Split are also just a stone's throw away, and guests can spend the day rejuvenating by the pool or in the resort's spa.
- The hotel's location along the stunning Adriatic seashore offers hotel guests easy access to beaches, nightlife and transport. Croatia's second-largest city, Split, is just over three kilometres from the hotel.
- The hotel offers 246 stylish guest rooms, including 25 suites and two impressive Presidential Suites.
- With three delectable restaurants and four bars, dining at this Split hotel is sure to be a memorable experience.
- Guests can relax on chic lounge chairs at the outdoor pool, or spend a rejuvenating day at the indoor pool, sauna and steam room.
- A stunning beach is adjacent to this Split hotel for easy access to the Adriatic Sea.
- The hotel houses nine spacious meeting rooms, able to accommodate up to 350 guests for conferences, events and meetings.
- Parking for up to 138 vehicles is available on the hotel grounds.