St. Martin Resort's Indoor and Outdoor Features Promise Rest and Adventure
Please be advised that as part of our annual pool maintenance, the infinity pool will be unavailable from August 29th through October 4th, 2013. Guests will have access to our beautiful white sand beach and watersport activities will remain as usual. Seasonal hours will apply for Le Spa, please contact our concierge team for reservations at: email@example.com.
Escape to the secluded location of the Radisson Blu Resort, Marina & Spa St. Martin, tucked away in the cove of Anse Marcel’s National Nature Reserve on the Caribbean Sea. This St. Martin resort’s pristine stretch of white-sand beach and 18 lush acres welcome guests to a holiday full of Caribbean adventure. Breathe in the island air from a private balcony, a fine feature of every room and suite. Delicious dining options include French-Caribbean fusion cuisine, a full buffet breakfast and poolside beverage service. Travellers can rest by the island's largest infinity pool or indulge in treatments at the on-site, full-service Le Spa and Fitness Centre.
- This resort’s location in St. Martin is steps away from the warm, smooth Caribbean sand of the island’s pristine beaches.
- Near Grande Case and Marigot, the hotel provides guests easy access to exciting culinary adventures and duty-free shopping.
- Arrive at the hotel from Princess Juliana International Airport in style via the water shuttle, providing spectacular Caribbean views and a unique from-the-sea perspective of the hotel.
- Watch the sun rise and set from the private balconies of the guest rooms, which also include thoughtful amenities such as iPod® docking stations and cosy designer bedding.
- On-site dining options include C Le Restaurant and Le Marche, both serving delicious meal options at convenient times.
- Indulge at the hotel spa with tropical outdoor massages, anti-aging treatments and a variety of other modern regimens using the exclusive French line of spa products by Carita® and Le Sultan de Saba®.
- Through the hotel’s Guest Enrichment Program, visitors can enroll in fun activities such as French lessons, cooking courses and wine tastings.
- Ideal for weddings, large events and private dinners, the meeting facilities at this hotel span 7,000 square feet and are equipped with state-of-the-art technology.